Home

Bug Report/Support

This is a discussion on Bug Report/Support within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2014, 07:29 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Bug Report/Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGameDad
There is a bug we're actively working on where a rounding error occurs somewhere in the training sequence. This results in a small point difference between two max leveled cards. If you figure out the consistent way to get the higher number, please let us know.
It depends. I have only tried it once so far with an epic pro. And apparently, sometimes you'll get a point increase in one category while sometimes you'll get a point increase in two categories, etc. But I'll ask around and see how others have trained theirs.
For my epic pro, I first used a max pro rare to level it from level 0 to roughly 24-25 and afterwards I trained him using commons and uncommons 1-2 levels at a time up until level 30. I ended up with +1 in BC compared to what was on the spreadsheet.
I was going to experiment with this further after the rivals event with the legendary and other epic pro I recently drafted.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:10 PM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Send the above to the Feedback link. We'll look into it. It's a bug, but basically you didn't get the card which is why it never makes it to your Collection, and why the card shows as already being leveled.

Omg thanks for the reply and help my issue was resolved. Keep up the good work with the app

Benitez

***********.com
Old 03-02-2014, 05:36 AM   #19
Rookie

I got this too, I didn't see the card, I was tapping without look at the screen uploadfromtaptalk1393756418936.jpg

Enviado desde mi GT-S7275R mediante Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2014, 11:24 PM   #20
Rookie

Hey, right now I'm having trouble claiming my reward for the rivals event. I'm hoping the game is just still processing it but all I get is the screen for what rewards are given to places 2-10 and the winners determined by winning team. Any help on what's going on? Thanks!
Old 03-03-2014, 10:46 AM   #21
Rookie

Today I received a Magic Johnson in my draft but had no Johnson when I checked my collection, emailed feedback and support hopefully you can help me:P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2014, 01:27 PM   #22
Rookie

I still can't use my team option (the diamons and stuff) on my device, am i missing something?
Old 03-03-2014, 03:39 PM   #23
Cat Daddy Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkleo504
Hey, right now I'm having trouble claiming my reward for the rivals event. I'm hoping the game is just still processing it but all I get is the screen for what rewards are given to places 2-10 and the winners determined by winning team. Any help on what's going on? Thanks!

There is a bug with the Claim Rewards screen for the top 10 players. Basically, since we changed the rewards the long list of cards you get for those positions puts the Claim Reward button beyond the scrollable field that the artist originally setup for the screen for all of the aspect ratios we support. Some devices are fine because their aspect ratio still allows you to see the button. Some are not fine and it clips the button off.

We talked about a fix this morning with the team. We should be able to fix it without any server downtime. They are just prepping the package now. I will let you know when the fix is live.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:38 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
There is a bug with the Claim Rewards screen for the top 10 players. Basically, since we changed the rewards the long list of cards you get for those positions puts the Claim Reward button beyond the scrollable field that the artist originally setup for the screen for all of the aspect ratios we support. Some devices are fine because their aspect ratio still allows you to see the button. Some are not fine and it clips the button off.

We talked about a fix this morning with the team. We should be able to fix it without any server downtime. They are just prepping the package now. I will let you know when the fix is live.
Thanks for the answer NWGD

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk
http://***********.com

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »