Home

Suggestions/Feedback

This is a discussion on Suggestions/Feedback within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2014, 08:27 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Suggestions/Feedback

i liked the idea of rewards for completing items in the catalog, I saw the suggestion before and started doing it to break the monotony of quick games.

I have completed pro for all common all but 2 uncommon, and about 45 rares left. Didn't start paying attention to it until about 3000 games ago.

By team may be too much, and by card rarity may be too little. But a happy medium maybe?

I don't think completing epic or legendary without spending thousands, taking a second mortgage or hacking is possible. None feasible for the average "casual" player.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:36 AM   #10
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

As I mentioned in the other thread, a Rename option would be nice for those of us who mistakenly entered their real names and want something a bit more "cavalier".

Also, take a page out of FIFA's book and incorporate Team Chemistry, where your line-up receives a significant stat bonus for meeting certain criteria that would be natural for a real game (i.e. having a player at each position, all players from the same team, etc.). The upside to this is that it would make a lot C/UC cards -- which we all consider throwaways at this point -- more valuable (ex: imagine using an all-Bulls line-up and playing UC Kerr just for the stat boost).

Last edited by Turbojugend; 02-27-2014 at 08:52 AM.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:57 AM   #11
Rookie

Oh and 2 easy suggestions, the rivals board is yellow, the support card when selected is yellow, its hard to tell if i selected it or not, change the color of one or the other so it is distinct.

The other is after the draft board in quick game it goes back to the opponent selection screen, in rivals it goes back to the main rivals menu. Going back to the opponent selection is 1 less finger tap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 10:15 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierzer
The second issue I honestly feel it's best to just implement milestone rewards. First 5,000 wins is a guaranteed random epic. First 15,000 wins is a guaranteed random legendary. The milestones are high enough that players can continue playing the RNG system, but also have established goals so they don't feel too discouraged by luck not working in their favor.
It should be great !!

As for me, in rival mode, the selected support card is not easy to see (yellow on yellow )
Old 02-27-2014, 12:07 PM   #13
Rookie

1) Please increase the amount of cards you can hold from 100 to at least 300-500! If this is a collectable card game (which it is), you need the ability to actually collect cards. I understand there's a strain on the device/servers when you increase the card count, but when you can't even hold all the rares at once, that's not enough storage in your collection.

2) Please change season matchmaking so it doesn't take into account your entire collection! What use is collecting if you're going to get penalized for having cards you can't use in the season. Right now, any card outside your 15, which includes Epics and Legendaries you're holding onto to see if you can get a Pro, will penalize your season matchmaking. Again, this disincentivizes collecting and punishes you for having more than the bare minimum.
Old 02-27-2014, 03:20 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by diskopo
2) Please change season matchmaking so it doesn't take into account your entire collection! What use is collecting if you're going to get penalized for having cards you can't use in the season. Right now, any card outside your 15, which includes Epics and Legendaries you're holding onto to see if you can get a Pro, will penalize your season matchmaking. Again, this disincentivizes collecting and punishes you for having more than the bare minimum.
Or the ability to retrieve them from the catalog, with obvious limitation of not being able to pro up something you haven't pulled 2 of. That would retain the 100 deck limit while not restricting you from having a bank of non pro'd cards. Selfishly i like this idea because it would allow me to retrieve the Ginobili i accidentally charged another player with when scrolling.
Old 02-27-2014, 04:02 PM   #15
MVP

Twista209's Arena

OVR: 8

Rivals Clash Suggestions

I vote the setup change to the following;

30K points (or whatever they choose) will get you the top prize, plus all the other prizes from lower point total tiers.

25k (or whatever they choose) will obviously get your the next lowest tier plus all prizes under that one and so on and so forth.

This would keep from the crazy grinding that we are having to do now and we could simply pace ourselves during the event.

Twitter @Twista_309
Instagram OD_309
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 04:29 PM   #16
Banned

I would suggest for future events, to put some kind of limit. Maybe like 1000-2000 points a day. That would still be 400 wins without the boosts, would give working players a chance and if players would be tied, they would simply share the place. Sth like that would work fine, except for maybe the first place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »