Home

Suggestions/Feedback

This is a discussion on Suggestions/Feedback within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2014, 05:53 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Suggestions/Feedback

I thought they nailed this last Rivals event perfectly really. Maybe end it on Saturday but other than that I thought it was much better. I feel like I got my time and money out if the reward I got.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2014, 07:19 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Josh
I thought they nailed this last Rivals event perfectly really. Maybe end it on Saturday but other than that I thought it was much better. I feel like I got my time and money out if the reward I got.
I agree 100%.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:25 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierzer
I would make it a 10-12 day event.
Haha there will always be the handful of people that play 10-12 hours a day. Prolonging it would just further discourage people with less free time.

Only way I see that working is basing the rewards on points would allow you to pace yourself and benchmark if you are on track for your goal. Then adjust playing time or expectations. Free for all you just have to go hard until the end. 1 day or 50.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:55 PM   #44
Pro

Making it 10-12 day event means more students failing tests, people getting fired, break ups with loved ones, etc etc... Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2014, 09:22 PM   #45
Rookie

I had an idea this past rivals event and wanted to test its merit on you guys. I feel like during the event (and not in regular quick games), we should have an option for trading a rare pull on the draft board for a hot streak. I cant even recall how many useless rares i got and would have rather pulled a hot streak instead. A simple prompt could come up when you pull a rare card and only rare to avoid people saying they lost their epic/legend to not paying attention that would say "Would you like to keep this card or exchange it for (1) Hot Streak special?"
I feel this could maximize potential while also freeing up unnecessary inventory space to get 1 more game in before having to go train and feed it anyway. Let me know if this is possible and if so how plausible.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2014, 10:01 PM   #46
Rookie

fierzer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ii00000000
Haha there will always be the handful of people that play 10-12 hours a day. Prolonging it would just further discourage people with less free time.

Only way I see that working is basing the rewards on points would allow you to pace yourself and benchmark if you are on track for your goal. Then adjust playing time or expectations. Free for all you just have to go hard until the end. 1 day or 50.
Hmm yeah all fair points. I just assumed people would not be willing to spend 12 hours a day or spend a ton of money on hotstreaks if the event was longer. *shrug* I do feel bad for the people who don't spend anything on hotstreaks, or the people who don't spend and also miss like a day due to other obligations and such
Old 03-03-2014, 10:17 PM   #47
MVP

I think there should be events to get free cards like locker codes, giveaways etc. I also think that you should get daily rewards for playing and one big reward after 5 consecutive days of playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2014, 11:56 PM   #48
Pro

moshwithnickko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierzer
Hmm yeah all fair points. I just assumed people would not be willing to spend 12 hours a day or spend a ton of money on hotstreaks if the event was longer. *shrug* I do feel bad for the people who don't spend anything on hotstreaks, or the people who don't spend and also miss like a day due to other obligations and such
I think if it was made longer people would still play for long periods of time a day. These events favor people with no obligations. I finished 224 and work 10 hour days in a warehouse, I could imagine where I would of finished if I had the time to play, but in all honesty playing as much as I did for, this event still drained my interest for the game probably because my draft pics were crap! I'd be content with it ending on Saturday because everyone still has a chance to solidify the position they've earned thru playing all week. I'd be even more for them just holding the event on the weekend and ended Monday night

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »