Home

Sell my MT for mobile credits (PS4)

This is a discussion on Sell my MT for mobile credits (PS4) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2015, 09:59 PM   #25
Pro

DaStreeb21's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sell my MT for mobile credits (PS4)

I have 4,875 MT points on the console. Will trade for app credits. PM me.

Great transactions w/: Cameren, Haleim, NMellor, Ray Bond IV, Willypete, Danab, Rsudac.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2015, 11:08 PM   #26
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32

Bump, still got 8700 credits left, willing to trade them all for the right price, or do smaller deals as well

PM me.

"You play to win the game."
Old 06-14-2015, 02:13 PM   #27
Rookie

185k mt. Reviewing all offers pm
Old 06-14-2015, 03:16 PM   #28
Rookie

Sell my MT for mobile credits (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASB37
Bump, still got 8700 credits left, willing to trade them all for the right price, or do smaller deals as well

PM me.

Domt deal with this guy. Kept saying he has x amount of credits. Says he has a pending deal, he evntually gets scammed and expects me to keep the same rate after many times he rejects the deal smh . First time i encounter this. Maybe others have done a dealw him but cant get anything done w this guy
Old 06-14-2015, 04:03 PM   #29
MVP

ASB37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidraptor
Domt deal with this guy. Kept saying he has x amount of credits. Says he has a pending deal, he evntually gets scammed and expects me to keep the same rate after many times he rejects the deal smh . First time i encounter this. Maybe others have done a dealw him but cant get anything done w this guy
Lol dude whats your problem? Your a new user who called me a bunch of names after I didn't take your terrible offer. Then he you call me out for no reason? Really classy.

I would actually warn users on here NOT to deal with you after you gave me an attitude and started cursing me out after I gave you a reasonable offer.

I've been on OS for over 10 years and I've done dozens of deals on here with many different users to help the community out. You're a guy on here for 3 months bashing me for no reason.

Last edited by ASB37; 06-14-2015 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:09 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Lol dude whats your problem? Your a new user who called me a bunch of names after I didnt take his terrible offer. Then he you call me out for no reason? Really classy.
Ok first off, I never called you names only until you started calling me because I made fun of you getting scammed about which is pretty fking stupid. Next I messaged you 10x already but you seem consistent on getting your own price and calling any price I name "bad". I offered u 150k MT for 6800 2 days ago, and u said you had a deal lined up. And then now u say you have 8600 credits left cause u got scammed. Then u sayu have 5k credits left cause you made another deal with 2k credits with another person.Like 5 mins ago u said u had 7k (even though in the thread it says u have 8700) and then right after you only have 5k credits left. And I said i dont want your deal. But u seemed to take it too personally and got mad message me bad names.

Last edited by davidraptor; 06-14-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Old 06-14-2015, 04:13 PM   #31
MVP

ASB37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidraptor
Ok first off, I never called you names only until you started calling me because I made fun of you getting scammed about which is pretty fking stupid. Next I messaged you 10x already but you seem consistent on getting your own price and calling any price I name "bad". I offered u 150k MT for 6800 2 days ago, and u said you had a deal lined up. And then now u say you have 8600 credits left cause u got scammed. Then u sayu have 5k credits left cause you made another deal with 2k credits with another person.Like 5 mins ago u said u had 7k (even though in the thread it says u have 8700) and then right after you only have 5k credits left. And I said i dont want your deal. But u seemed to take it too personally and got mad and message me bad names.
You ever think that maybe my credit totals change because I am trading with other users lol.

Thanks for the free ad, I got 5k left if anyone wants to trade.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2015, 04:15 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
You ever think that maybe my credit totals change because I am trading with other users lol.

Thanks for the free ad, I got 5k left if anyone wants to trade.
i think your rates a bit expensive, but I'm sure someone will eventually want them. gl though.

Last edited by davidraptor; 06-14-2015 at 04:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »