Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-29-2016, 02:00 PM   #25
Rookie

plotting's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDavison
Can't believe no one wrote "FIRST!"

Plotting, i'm disappointed
I thought about it if that makes you feel better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2016, 06:06 PM   #26

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotting
Don't think it was anything about closing that thread but more so the comments on the Dear Cat Daddy thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
The killing of that thread to me just felt like the last little nudge this forum needed. I'm not saying it's dead, it's just far far less active than it used to be. That whole thread was nostalgia for many of us. People used to track their post counts on that thread alone. It was the "in game chat" for this app.

With the changes to the game this year, this forum has become just a place to complain. It used to be a place to trade. While people may chat offline, they would come here to make trades and sales, etc. The changes to the structure of the game took that away from us. In addition it seems like CD has turned more towards a model that incites revenue vs making their game more enjoyable. So that also has made this just a giant breeding ground for CD criticism. In turn, the mods of this forum have become more active/defensive. They are forced to defend their VIP members. And the normal members, the meat of your user base, feels as if we can't express ourselves with out getting the ban hammer potentially.

But honestly, the biggest reason by far is simple the addition of Teams into the app. People are forced to communicate effectively. And to do this you need a real chat program. Line, Hangouts, WhatsApp, etc... Everyone talks to their team and occasionally now posts here.

It's kind of a shame because this was the go to place to learn about the game. Any new player could come here and have a community. A new player isn't going to have access to our team chats. So who knows what long term affect this could have. There is the "other" forum but that one has always been far less active.
Okay, thanks. Just wanted to make sure locking that thread and opening this one didn't technically screw something up I was missing.
Old 02-29-2016, 06:25 PM   #27
Pro

eastfreestyler's Arena

Can the mod Un-sticky this thread?
It's an extra tap to check updates for Tapatalk user.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Old 02-29-2016, 10:23 PM   #28
MVP

Gundamduo's Arena

I know it's not completely dead but man.... this place is pretty much gone until PO tier comes out or they introduce a new game mode. It's really sad
MVP- PO Frobe
Old 02-29-2016, 10:53 PM   #29
Pro

MrDavison's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamduo
I know it's not completely dead but man.... this place is pretty much gone until PO tier comes out or they introduce a new game mode. It's really sad
There was some really good times here. Like remember when team mode was introduced and everyone panicked and started recruiting like they had keys to the last rocket leaving earth?

QG Tier: IC++
Champions Tier: IC
Top 25 Tier: IC
Old 02-29-2016, 10:56 PM   #30
Rookie

plotting's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDavison
There was some really good times here. Like remember when team mode was introduced and everyone panicked and started recruiting like they had keys to the last rocket leaving earth?
Wait, everyone is leaving Earth? Do you have a rocket? Can I come with you?
Old 02-29-2016, 10:58 PM   #31
Pro

MrDavison's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by plotting
Wait, everyone is leaving Earth? Do you have a rocket? Can I come with you?
Nah man....my team consists of only Star+++ players. That's right. Star+++. Secret tier for pure ballers.

QG Tier: IC++
Champions Tier: IC
Top 25 Tier: IC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2016, 11:11 PM   #32
Rookie

Anyone interested in a trade for Brooke Lopez?

Any star cards?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »