Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2016, 10:20 AM   #41
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecnico_25
Any news about this possible new game mode?
Only thing I heard was "before playoff tier". Also, I'm almost positive that it's the same one as NHL.

Is there any info link to the new NHL event mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2016, 10:22 AM   #42
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdogg777
Only thing I heard was "before playoff tier". Also, I'm almost positive that it's the same one as NHL.

Endurance on NHL? Mas confirmed that it will not be the same mode, but something different. But same as you, I have not heard of anything.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Old 03-01-2016, 10:25 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:

It's called Endurance. From NHL app:
Endurance challenges you to see how far you can get with the same set of players. Each round, the players you use will lose energy. And players you don't use in a round will regain some energy. As a player's energy goes they won't compete at their full potential. Drag and drop energy cards to restore a player to full energy during the game. You gain points based on how many rounds you get, the more points you earn. The points you earn move you up in rank. Check the leaderboard to see how you are doing.
Old 03-01-2016, 10:36 AM   #44
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVPMaK
Endurance on NHL? Mas confirmed that it will not be the same mode, but something different. But same as you, I have not heard of anything.

Oh really? How did Mas confirm that? He got secret insider info?
Old 03-01-2016, 10:46 AM   #45
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
Oh really? How did Mas confirm that? He got secret insider info?
He was able to call the AS cards taken away and replaced with commons even the ones in seasons. And he confirmed it won't be Endurance.

[quote name="wuskillz" post=2048028409]I am wondering if it is similar to enurance mode they have added to nhl supercard. They seem to be keeping all three game types (rttc, rc and endurance) in that game[/quote]

Also confirmed that it wont be endurance mode, its something new.

My guess its something you will need to spend credits on to finish.

Edit: the above response was by Mas in the old main thread, didn't copy/quote correctly.

Last edited by MVPMaK; 03-01-2016 at 10:57 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2016, 11:05 AM   #46
Rookie

Alqwer's Arena

Hi, folks! Remember my rant (that happened like a month ago) about verification screens without a right answer? Well, three days ago the problem reoccured. What do I do? I see that there is no right answer, i force quit the app, log back in… boom. Account banned. Don't know what to say about it.
Just wanted to say that I had wonderful 1.5 years in this community, even long before finally registering on OS I would read the main thread every day. Thank you all for that!
Old 03-01-2016, 11:07 AM   #47
MVP

cdogg777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alqwer
Hi, folks! Remember my rant (that happened like a month ago) about verification screens without a right answer? Well, three days ago the problem reoccured. What do I do? I see that there is no right answer, i force quit the app, log back in… boom. Account banned. Don't know what to say about it.
Just wanted to say that I had wonderful 1.5 years in this community, even long before finally registering on OS I would read the main thread every day. Thank you all for that!
Did you take a screenshot? If so, you can get your account unbanned immediately. If not, who knows what their support will do. But if you still enjoy the game, don't let this force you out. If you were just waiting for that push out then by all means, go enjoy life!
Old 03-01-2016, 11:09 AM   #48
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alqwer
I remember that Alqwer, they did that to you again? Wow. I haven't heard of any fixes either. You can probably screenshot it and send in a ticket again.

I can tell it is frustrating since you did nothing wrong on your end as the verification put up was impossible to answer correctly. Maybe the game is telling you to play less of the game now. Enjoy life more.

I and others have enjoyed having you here, you can leave the game if you so choose, but don't forget to drop by and say hi sometimes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »