Home

MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

This is a discussion on MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting) within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2017, 05:00 PM   #5489
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

not sure who, what, where when or why but the surprise event today is very easy to get cards
Old 06-20-2017, 05:12 PM   #5490
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyTeam Mobile Discussion: Part 2 (Please Read the First Post Before Posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xav777
I wouldn't mind a playoff support. I am in playoff++ and playoff tier in seasons and am only using epic support cards.

Yeah I woulda liked A Player for my first reset on PO++.... But 180 OFF and 180 REB is cool with me

Hey what time did the all PO event start today? I got on around 130PM EST and was hoping I only missed an hour and a half . but I wanna say I thought the rapid RTTC started at 9AM EST
Old 06-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #5491
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitta0321

Yeah I woulda liked A Player for my first reset on PO++.... But 180 OFF and 180 REB is cool with me

Hey what time did the all PO event start today? I got on around 130PM EST and was hoping I only missed an hour and a half . but I wanna say I thought the rapid RTTC started at 9AM EST
It started at 3 AM EST

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2017, 03:51 PM   #5492
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xav777
I wouldn't mind a playoff support. I am in playoff++ and playoff tier in seasons and am only using epic support cards.
I bought a playoff for like 8-9k and picked one, and picked 3 stars so far smh

And I only been playing for 3-5 months
Old 06-26-2017, 03:53 PM   #5493
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
It started at 3 AM EST

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Damn I could a got all cards .... Only needed the last one
Old 07-26-2017, 04:43 PM   #5494
Pro

MrDavison's Arena

Made 1 month without anything posted here. R.I.P.

Mynba2k17 is ending after this weekend's event. Time to finally pull the plug on all of this. If they come out with Mynba2k16 3.0 (coined by GTProspectr) when/if they release mynba2k18 then it really will all be over.

QG Tier: IC++
Champions Tier: IC
Top 25 Tier: IC
Old 07-30-2017, 09:16 AM   #5495
Pro

da_bull7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDavison
Made 1 month without anything posted here. R.I.P.

Mynba2k17 is ending after this weekend's event. Time to finally pull the plug on all of this. If they come out with Mynba2k16 3.0 (coined by GTProspectr) when/if they release mynba2k18 then it really will all be over.
Hi MrD.. Do you have any idea where I could hear if there is going to be a myNBA2k18? I have been checking these forums each morning and afternoon for the last few months, then again before bed, just hoping for some news. I am not sure where to look or who even runs the game anymore. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2017, 11:36 AM   #5496
Pro

MrDavison's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_bull7
Hi MrD.. Do you have any idea where I could hear if there is going to be a myNBA2k18? I have been checking these forums each morning and afternoon for the last few months, then again before bed, just hoping for some news. I am not sure where to look or who even runs the game anymore. Thank you.
I think the best bet is to keep it tuned here to see what they come up with. If you don't hear anything here..it might be best to walk away and find something else to do with your life.

QG Tier: IC++
Champions Tier: IC
Top 25 Tier: IC

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »