Home

Question about "Goal"-Draft 25 Cards from your favorite team

This is a discussion on Question about "Goal"-Draft 25 Cards from your favorite team within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2017, 01:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question about "Goal"-Draft 25 Cards from your favorite team

I always dismiss it because I never can get to 10-15 in like a week..... Its 8,000RP . I hate to reroll on it like I always do, so I thought if come here and ask is there any "easier" way to get this goal?

Anyone notice a certain team pops Up more than others? (I noticed some teams get picked more then I change my team to said team..... And I get a lack of those cards lol)

My favorite team is The Pistons, always have been.....I played BTC earlier today and got 4 Pistons cards....also put on about 2-2 1/2 hours in Rivals.....

Anyway , any help or advice would help. Especially from people who waited it through to get the 8,000RP (what team did u use, how long did it take ???)

Thanks fellas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2017, 10:23 AM   #2
MVP

MVPMaK's Arena

Re: Question about "Goal"-Draft 25 Cards from your favorite team

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitta0321
I always dismiss it because I never can get to 10-15 in like a week..... Its 8,000RP . I hate to reroll on it like I always do, so I thought if come here and ask is there any "easier" way to get this goal?

Anyone notice a certain team pops Up more than others? (I noticed some teams get picked more then I change my team to said team..... And I get a lack of those cards lol)

My favorite team is The Pistons, always have been.....I played BTC earlier today and got 4 Pistons cards....also put on about 2-2 1/2 hours in Rivals.....

Anyway , any help or advice would help. Especially from people who waited it through to get the 8,000RP (what team did u use, how long did it take ???)

Thanks fellas
The Bucks are probably the best team to use since they have the most Uncommons and Commons.

Make sure you don't switch team midway through or you will have to start over. Every time you switch team, your counter goes back to zero.

Sent from my 5seven
Old 06-05-2017, 12:05 PM   #3
Pro

MrDavison's Arena

Quote:

Thanks fellas

Yeah there's not a team that pops up more than the others, but like MVPMaK said...there's teams that have more uncommons and commons. I'm a lakers fan and they have a lot too so its never really a problem for me to finish that goal if i'm playing a ton during events

QG Tier: IC++
Champions Tier: IC
Top 25 Tier: IC
Old 07-31-2017, 02:32 PM   #4
Rookie

sixers is the best team to pick to easily achieve the goal.2 to 3 hours of playing and you will get it.
Old 08-02-2017, 04:09 AM   #5
MVP

ignazz's Arena

Quote:

Thanks fellas

I am always playing for NETS - 3 hrs and done
Cavs
Bucks
OK

Pistons are level hard rather

MVP Dr. J
MVP Shaq
MVP KB x2 waitin for PRO
MVP Dirk
MVP Cowens

team: The Mob 2.0