Home

my nba 2k 17 auction house

This is a discussion on my nba 2k 17 auction house within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2016, 01:10 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: my nba 2k 17 auction house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasenger57
I got to Playoff and Skybox on MyNBA2K16 even though I didn't start until January. Never spent a dime. That said, a lot of my progress was due to auctioneering. This change cripples me and many others.

Having spent the $60 or so for the game, why should we be forced to spend additional $$$ to utilize all its features?
$60?
I assume you're talking about the console game. The app costs nothing. I haven't bought the console game in 3 three years. Been playing the app instead.

I'm not a big fan of the AH fee either, but I understand what they are trying to do. It's the wrong way to do it, but I guess they don't want to completely restructure their model to really fix it.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:43 AM   #10
Rookie

chastepuppet's Arena

Went to list some cards of the first time, didn't see the credit requirement but when I hit list, it just took me to the THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY screen. Immediately deleted the app lol. What a ****ing joke.
Old 09-18-2016, 12:33 AM   #11
MVP

CedricFP's Arena

Woah, you have to pay now to list cards on the AH?

Ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 05:04 AM   #12
Pro

DirectFX's Arena

OVR: 12

Hope they fix this ASAP as it was a huge change to a big option for anyone not pay2win and still be able to compete by using auctions now without paying only option is quick sell and get 8 credits a card sounds legit..
They could at least have a conversion for RP to Credits or a way to earn credits over time as I never liked the idea of a free competitive app having only best packs/options etc only available to pay2win players as grinding free is hard enough without extra advantages .

Yes the app is free but it's a yearly companion app that goes with the console game which I bought last 2 years so they could take some of the $60 and add it to mobile app ..

Currently Playing: PS4
-The Division
-MLB The Show 16
-NBA 2k17
-FIFA 17?
-NHL 17?
-GTA V
Old 10-05-2016, 03:38 PM   #13
Rookie

bstein2's Arena

Smile Re: my nba 2k 17 auction house

I think adding a paywall to the AH has made the game better. Cards on the AH are worth more. Giving Cat Daddy $2 for 8 AH listings can net you more RP than in any previous game. It is a simple case of supply and demand. They've lowered supply which has increased demand.

You don't NEED to spend $60 on the game. Spend it on the mobile app if you like. I still haven't completed the "demo" so why should I buy the game this year? I play the app more than the game.

I was thinking the past year versions were really beta tests for this year when it would be required to scan your face. Thoughts?

#ThibsFanForLife

Recovering Bulls addict - Go Minnesota Timberbulls - The Fighting Thibodeau's

#FireGarPax
Old 01-03-2017, 09:16 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 1

So there's no other way to make credits other than straight cash?

No thank you. I won't pay a dime for this.

I only got into the mobile app to earn VC for NBA 2k17. Got mildly interested in improving my team on the mobile game, but I see that its almost impossible to collect the cards you need to level up good ones without the AH, both buying and selling.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »