Home

Waiting for Xbox ONe X..we had that years ago...

This is a discussion on Waiting for Xbox ONe X..we had that years ago... within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2017, 01:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Waiting for Xbox ONe X..we had that years ago...

The P.C version blows away Console graphically,why 2k ignores P.C players like a red headed step child.

I think all this will be solved as the Xbox one X will bridge the GAP and people will realize that P.C has been pumping out the same game with Graphics that Xbox one X is TRYING to achieve, quite a few years ago.

A Decent P.C..can produce the same games Xbox ONE X is trying to achieve,and Mircrosoft already stated many games not even run at 60 fps. 30 FPS because you can achieve 60 with P.C EASILY.

How many generations of XBox and Sony before people realize,the P.C has been the Xbox one X ..for quite a while NOW ??

Sent from my SM-T800 using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2017, 03:31 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Waiting for Xbox ONe X..we had that years ago...

Not many people have Gaming PCs dude. Way more consoles than gaming PCs in people households
Old 07-25-2017, 07:16 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus10
Not many people have Gaming PCs dude. Way more consoles than gaming PCs in people households
Of course they don't,P.C is running into same problem as Android...since there is no universal machine..many different phones running all different versions of Android.. with phones ranging from $50 to 1,000.

The P.C isn't as bad,but still.... Same problem..everyone has different hardware... different video cards.

I believe STEAM tried to make their own machine ..but don't think it really made a dent.

I'm just telling the fellas here...you don't even need a high end p.c..and better yet just plug Xbox one or PS4 or Xbox joystick in and immediately recognized.

And there's the modding community who are so amazing,just like this forum when people are doing sliders and making the games play the best they can and allow us the best game experience.

The modding community is the deepest community I've ever seen.

I 100% agree with your statement,but in less than (5) years,telling you this will completely change and the company that will make this all happen is MICROSOFT.

Xbox one X is as close as PURE P.C as you can get..even cross compatibility happening already...

P.C for the WIN...✌✌✌

Old 07-25-2017, 07:41 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttyrich
Of course they don't,P.C is running into same problem as Android...since there is no universal machine..many different phones running all different versions of Android.. with phones ranging from $50 to 1,000.

The P.C isn't as bad,but still.... Same problem..everyone has different hardware... different video cards.

I believe STEAM tried to make their own machine ..but don't think it really made a dent.

I'm just telling the fellas here...you don't even need a high end p.c..and better yet just plug Xbox one or PS4 or Xbox joystick in and immediately recognized.

And there's the modding community who are so amazing,just like this forum when people are doing sliders and making the games play the best they can and allow us the best game experience.

The modding community is the deepest community I've ever seen.

I 100% agree with your statement,but in less than (5) years,telling you this will completely change and the company that will make this all happen is MICROSOFT.

Xbox one X is as close as PURE P.C as you can get..even cross compatibility happening already...

P.C for the WIN...✌✌✌

How is that a problem. To me that just means more options, more options the better.

Yes soon there will be a time where PC gamer can play Xbox gamer online in the same game. For now enjoy the PC and its benefits it has.
Old 07-25-2017, 07:50 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
How is that a problem. To me that just means more options, more options the better.
Agreed the more the merrier,better for us.

I wasn't saying it's a problem,I was referring to P.C currently so many different hardware versions cannot make a universal stable game for everyone at 60 fps.

The rig I got now I made for about 1k, it can run everything at max.

In a few years they P.C I have now will be about $500..very respectable price.

Really pushing for NBA live to be a hit,two basketball games will be heaven.✌✌✌

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2017, 10:42 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Wrong! PC Gaming is way bigger than Console-Gaming. But not for Sports Games. Sports Games are pretty niche on PC and only the Hardcore Simulationcraft Players like me play it on PC because we like our Mods.

2K14 for example with the UBR was glorious. You basically could replay History with every Roster and Draftclass from 1984-2014.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:49 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReichesMacht
Wrong! PC Gaming is way bigger than Console-Gaming. But not for Sports Games. Sports Games are pretty niche on PC and only the Hardcore Simulationcraft Players like me play it on PC because we like our Mods.

2K14 for example with the UBR was glorious. You basically could replay History with every Roster and Draftclass from 1984-2014.
Agreed,people don't know P.C gamers in fact every CONSOLE gamer cannot compete in any games except SPORTS,de to the quicker mouse and keyboard.

Watch anyone from a console play against na P.C player in FPS and other games,they would get killed not even a contest.

I like consoles,but love the P.C too,man love the modding community...wish more console people could experience it.

It's why some people still play NBA 2k 14,so many more,keeps the game fresh.

I'm still a controller person but going online with FPS or quick action games..I'd be minced meat along it anyone else with a controller.

In fact in P.C gaming community controllers are frowned upon,unless it's sports.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »