Home

NBA LIVE 12 project (XBOX360)

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE 12 project (XBOX360) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2011, 04:00 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA LIVE 12 project (XBOX360)

i have a wishlist queston? when are the delevoper gonna start talking to us so we can know whats going on and if we will get video throughout the yr about the game and seeing videos on how it looks and if they've added anything we all have wished for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2011, 10:19 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey BiggD u think u can also email me da files with da rosters and ratings as well... having trouble myself! Thanks how do I pm u?...
Old 08-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #83
Rookie

Versatile G's Arena

OVR: 0

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 08-10-2011, 01:53 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0

im wondering the same thing
Old 08-14-2011, 10:14 PM   #85
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18

1st post updated
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 11:22 AM   #86
Rookie

Like all of you, I thoroughly enjoyed Live 10. It was so much fun to play and a very refreshing basketball experience. Since Elite was cancelled, I decided to get 2K11. I'm not going to lie...I really enjoy the game.

I downloaded this file to get the updates and such because I thought maybe I would start a new season. However, I'm having a lot of difficulty getting back into Live. While I like how you have more "control" over your player, there's such a limited amount of moves you can make it seems. The post game is severely lacking. For instance, it's a crap shoot whether you choose which side they do a jump hook over. In 2K, I can shimmy, double shimmy, or go left/right at my disposal.

I'm not hating on Live at all. Like I said before, I've always thought the game was fun. But has anyone else experienced what I have? I want to get into Live again, but after playing 2K, my experience seems really limited. Thoughts?
Old 08-15-2011, 05:27 PM   #87
MVP

BiggD's Arena

OVR: 18

Your 100% right with everything you said, i love live10's control but 2k11 just destroys it in variety and depth... 2 things about 2k i cant stand though...

1/ uncontrollable movement..i'll be standing still and all of a sudden i'll start creeping forward

2/ atmosphere... call me crazy but i can't stand the crowd going nuts for no reason like there at a rave. And whats the difference between a playoff game and a regular season game in 2k? there isn't any

in saying that, 2k11 is the most complete bball game ever made and i play it more then live10.......i just like the variety in the two styles
3.Blake Griffin
4.Ben Wallace
5.Shawn Kemp
Old 08-17-2011, 10:00 AM   #88
Rookie

Hey BiggD great job on da 15th of August Rosters plus Team of the 00's Rosters beta version as well!... Now for my 2cents if I may... Okay I am a true PHX Suns fan and also a Dallas Mavericks fan therefore I'm a liitle concerned on how low u have Dirk rated I mean u rated kid higher than him and after that Finals performance he should be at least 94 or 95 I think u have him a 85 or 88 and also a big part of da champ squad was JJ Barea and u forgot to add him on da roster... Also, I don't know how familiar u r with PHX gms. but last yr. Channing Frye went on a tear and u have him at 74 he really deserves to be at around 79-81 and also Jared Dudley plus Marcin Gortat need a bit more love them boys could play... Now when it comes to da Team of the 00's Rosters I feel u should keep da recent Dallas Mavericks Champ squad untouched and da PHX squad should be da 04-05 squad with Joe Johnson, Shawn Marion or even da Team that lost to da Lakers 2yrs. back in da Conf. Finals with da deep bench just my opinion on my favorite teams and thanks again for ur constant hard work and effort... I have something to ask u I will pm u peace...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »