Home

Will You buy NBA Live 18 IF it doesnt have Roster Editing(Editing Players) Options?

This is a discussion on Will You buy NBA Live 18 IF it doesnt have Roster Editing(Editing Players) Options? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will you be Buying NBA Live 18 with the report of No Roster Editing in the game?
Yes 42 41.18%
No, it is a Gamebreaker 37 36.27%
Yes but when the Price is reduced 10 9.80%
Still unsure 13 12.75%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 10:38 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Will You buy NBA Live 18 IF it doesnt have Roster Editing(Editing Players) Option

I also realize that im the reason EA continues to put thess prototypes out every turn. Can't help it

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 06-11-2017, 10:50 PM   #34
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Will You buy NBA Live 18 IF it doesnt have Roster Editing(Editing Players) Option

Any word on downloading customized rosters ?
Old 06-11-2017, 11:25 PM   #35
Rookie

Not to derail but I hope they put the player lock option on this installment. It wasn't there last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2017, 11:39 PM   #36
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

ehh I chose price reduction
Old 06-12-2017, 12:07 AM   #37
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Any word on downloading customized rosters ?
If there's no editing, there will be no chance for customized rosters at all.
Old 06-12-2017, 12:21 AM   #38
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Wasnt tbis confirmed earlier today? If so its just dissapointing...

I think that EA needs to realize that its not just the hardcore guys digging in and reshaping every attribute that want the ability to manage rosters...

Some people want to do something as simple as throwing Paul George on the Cavaliers and seeing how they fare against the Warriors in a quick game, throw an arm sleeve on their favorite player, make some roster changes that Synergy is 2-3 weeks late on...which is a very real possibility...
Old 06-12-2017, 05:32 AM   #39
Pro

zrohman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Wasnt tbis confirmed earlier today? If so its just dissapointing...

I think that EA needs to realize that its not just the hardcore guys digging in and reshaping every attribute that want the ability to manage rosters...

Some people want to do something as simple as throwing Paul George on the Cavaliers and seeing how they fare against the Warriors in a quick game, throw an arm sleeve on their favorite player, make some roster changes that Synergy is 2-3 weeks late on...which is a very real possibility...
From my understanding it wasn't confirmed yet. Seems like when they were asked about it directly they said they were "working on it". Seems obvious that it's not in the game right now, but they may work it in a patch day one, or possibly later. That's sort of what I got out of people's comments I've read.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:32 AM   #40
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I voted no.

The 5 on 5 play looks intriguing, but I'm a franchise only player and I've been extremely spoiled over the past decade or so. I need certain things when it comes to getting immersed in a franchise, some things like custom draft classes I might could pass on if the gameplay and other parts of franchise were really good. However, player creation and player editing are sticking points for me and if they're not in, then I'll just wait until the game available on EA Acess.... and even then it won't get very much play time from me, probably just Play Now games every now and then.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »