Home

Old 06-26-2017, 04:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Ps4 Pro

Does anyone with Ps4 Pro, do you notice any graphics upgrade for Nba Live 16?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2017, 04:33 PM   #2
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Ps4 Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkfly
Does anyone with Ps4 Pro, do you notice any graphics upgrade for Nba Live 16?

I've saw a small improvement using PS4 pro boost mode. But it could just be the upgraded TV I have.
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 06-26-2017, 05:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Im thinking of getting a pro but only have a 1080p tv right now. Just wondering if it would make a difference.

Old 06-26-2017, 06:55 PM   #4
Pro

zrohman's Arena

IMO it's DEFINITELY not worth the update when you only have a 1080 tv.

Also consider that the extremely cheap 4k tvs might look even worse than your 1080 tv if you have a decent one. Make sure to do your research when looking at TV's.

The PS4 PRo may load a little faster, as will the new Xbox. But if you don't have any 4K capabilities, your paying all that money just for a little faster processor and a little more ram. Not worth the hundreds of extra dollars you will lose to sell your old PS4 (for used value) and buy a PS4 Pro new. Plus pay tax on it. My three cents.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:46 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman

Also consider that the extremely cheap 4k tvs might look even worse than your 1080 tv if you have a decent one. Make sure to do your research when looking at TV's.

The PS4 PRo may load a little faster, as will the new Xbox. But if you don't have any 4K capabilities, your paying all that money just for a little faster processor and a little more ram. Not worth the hundreds of extra dollars you will lose to sell your old PS4 (for used value) and buy a PS4 Pro new. Plus pay tax on it. My three cents.
The XboxX super samples on 1080p tvs, so it would definitely look better
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2017, 08:06 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks guys my ps4 is on its last leg. So if i dont see myself getting 4k soon, would the ps4 slim be the best option?

Old 06-26-2017, 08:37 PM   #7
Rookie

oneHova's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekkfly
Thanks guys my ps4 is on its last leg. So if i dont see myself getting 4k soon, would the ps4 slim be the best option?

No, regardless the Pro is the next best upgrade for PS users. Simply because of it's exclusive "Boost Mode" that neither of the old models have.

Sent from my F3113 using Tapatalk
Old 06-27-2017, 12:05 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman

This is horrible advice. First the ps4 pro does not have just a little more ram and a little faster processer. It also has a gpu with well over double the computing power and triple that of the og Xbox one. Some devs only use this extra power for a 4k resolution upgrade but some also have used it to stabilize frame rate or create a 1080p m9de with higher fps and a smoother experience. If your only seeing a slight improvement as he states than it is prob from boost mode in which the devs have not enhanced the game for the pro at all but the original assetts running a bit faster. Now to the tv. Yes some cheap 4k tv have lower overall quality than some 1080p tv's but for the vast majority running an enhanced game on the pro at 4k resolution is a striking improvement. When moving nba 2k from the og ps4 or Xbox one to the pro was a drastic difference. Completely eliminated all the jaggies, no more uniform glitches or other weird graphic anomalies, and the players, courts, and crowds were all clear and much more vibrant. For an extra 100 it is very much worth it. Sold my og ps4 and Xbox one to get the pro and couldn't be happier with the decision.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »