Home

Official Update on 360 Community Rosters (CHECK PAGE 1 FOR ALL UPDATE INFO PLEASE)

This is a discussion on Official Update on 360 Community Rosters (CHECK PAGE 1 FOR ALL UPDATE INFO PLEASE) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 09:48 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official Update on 360 Community Rosters

You should be able to use it for an online DYNASTY...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 09:55 PM   #26
Rookie

LC AAU's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehitokiri
for the 100th time !! you wont be able to used it online !! they are good for your offline dynasty but not for online because they added a few players and made changes to some jersey numbers !!
Nice try man. I know what's going on, obviously you don't.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:58 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6

They said that you can't because created players won't come out on online dynasty
Sammy LN52A750.Onkyo TXSR706.Sammy UN46B8000,Yamaha RXV465,3 Monster THX Speakers 200 w/Monster stands.2 Monster THX Speaker 100 w/Monster stands.Klipsch SUB10.PS3,Xbox 360 w/HDMI.Directv HDDVR Black.Iomega HD multimedia drive.Gateway Custom Made Gaming PC connected to TV via HDMI.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #28
Rookie

LC AAU's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
They said that you can't because created players won't come out on online dynasty
Really? Because you've been able to use downloaded rosters in Online Dynasties since the Online Dynasty feature was put into the game in NCAA 09. Once again nice try.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:01 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:

No man, here we go ill explain it again...you cant use them for head to head matches online but anything else Carsons rosters will be good for. Fairdale's are just for head to head ranked online matches.

You tell people stuff with such conviction lol
Old 07-14-2010, 10:02 PM   #30
Rookie

You can use whatever roster the commissioner of your online dynasty chooses. You just can't use rosters that have been edited in regular online games.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:06 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

LOL I love this stuff. These rosters are to everyone like crack is to Tyrone Biggums on the Chappelle Show. Some of these peeps on here that dont read and just keep asking the same "What's the ETA" questions really have a great future ahead in the Special Olympics. Personally, I just want the names. That's my biggest need, but it's pretty cool to see peeps doin this type of charitable work for the love of the game. Keep it goin fellas!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #32
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12
Icon2 Re: Official Update on 360 Community Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
Yes.

The first roster will be for the guys who just want the game with minor equipment, players, transfers, etc.

The later rosters will be more in depth, more equipment, more freshman jerseys etc.
Just making sure, but will the first roster have position changes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »