Home

FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA Football 12 Rosters (360) UPDATE: Coach Names Added

This is a discussion on FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA Football 12 Rosters (360) UPDATE: Coach Names Added within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA Football 12 Rosters (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Weird bug........I say we report this to EA, because it might be happening in dynasty as well when new players are added.
Has there been any update on this bug? I just got the game and am torn on using any rosters now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 01:27 AM   #82
Banned

R0M0mentum09's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I just downloaded this and looks great but he has made Pryor into Evan Spencer, thus making a frosh WR who will rarely see the field into an impact player. Big mistake. He needs to edit Spencer into Braxton Miller and vice versa, thus making Braxton the impact player. Deleting this file now, please let me know if he fixed this issue please and I will redownload..
Or you could just download CcAaRrSsOoNn3 's rosters? They are much more in depth and accurate then Fairdale's
Old 07-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #83
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0M0mentum09
Or you could just download CcAaRrSsOoNn3 's rosters? They are much more in depth and accurate then Fairdale's
And yet another confused soul when it comes to both sets of rosters here at OS.

Carsons rosters are the OS Community ones, all kinds of edits etc that can't be used online.

FKings roster is just the default ea roster with correct names.

Above they are talking about naming players different on the default roster so that a correct player will be a star player on offense. That's all.

Hilarious that nobody takes the time to figure any of that out. Jesus.
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Old 07-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #84
Rookie

I found something interesting over the past weekend that I didnt quite understand.....I downloaded rosters last week, and one day on online dynasty they had the names and I use Penn State, they had safeties Nick Sukay and J. Fagnano listed thru my rosters, online play, and online dynasty, a day later they had J. XXXX and no Sukay at all..I did nothing different, and when I tried to edit and enter there names, it said I couldnt cuz they were profane, (i.e. "suk"ay & "fag"nano) was it an update EA did???? or what the hell happened?? now other roster downloads i tried dont even have Nick Sukay on them.....can anyone shed some lite on this please? If i download a roster update and later it get changed from the gamertag does automatically change mine without me doing a thing? It really annoyed me that I couldnt figure this one out.....and the downloads I tried were PASTAPADRE, FAIRDALE KINGS, and
Old 07-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #85
Rookie

I would like to add, that when I get home from work today Im gonna delete them and download them again from carsons. But I thought this was very strange though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #86
Pro

FAIRDALE_KINGS's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA Football 12 Rosters (360) UPDATE: Coach Names Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmill414
I found something interesting over the past weekend that I didnt quite understand.....I downloaded rosters last week, and one day on online dynasty they had the names and I use Penn State, they had safeties Nick Sukay and J. Fagnano listed thru my rosters, online play, and online dynasty, a day later they had J. XXXX and no Sukay at all..I did nothing different, and when I tried to edit and enter there names, it said I couldnt cuz they were profane, (i.e. "suk"ay & "fag"nano) was it an update EA did???? or what the hell happened?? now other roster downloads i tried dont even have Nick Sukay on them.....can anyone shed some lite on this please? If i download a roster update and later it get changed from the gamertag does automatically change mine without me doing a thing? It really annoyed me that I couldnt figure this one out.....and the downloads I tried were PASTAPADRE, FAIRDALE KINGS, and
Nick Sukay is not on my roster file so evidently you have created him.... or you downloaded a roster other than mine.

I do have Jacob Fagnano on my roster file.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:36 PM   #87
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: FAIRDALE KINGS NCAA Football 12 Rosters (360) UPDATE: Coach Names Added

Can anyone tell me why when I try to save a roster set the game doesn't give me the option to add a space in the file name?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-18-2011, 08:08 PM   #88
Rookie

please somebody help I can't find the fully updated rosters for the PS3 I just got off work and I need them please
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »