Home

Mustangs84/Community Roster

This is a discussion on Mustangs84/Community Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #25
Rookie

rymike7's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Mustangs84/Community Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAsportsfails
Awesome man, thansk for that! I knew it was in there somewhere's but a ton of pages to flip thru! Thanks

i also just found the accleration formula, look above to the mr. blonde's speed chart i just found, i edited my post to put that in there!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 02:22 PM   #26
Rookie

rymike7's Arena

Mustangs84,

i know you are probably working on more edits right now, but after your next post, i will be willing to do the Notre Dame ones i listed, this way you won't have to worry about that later on, there was another position switch RB to WR for Iowa that is legit (i researched it), that i can also do, just to take some work off your hands...

i will not re-rate anything, only make the position changes, player switches, etc, that should be in there, like 3rd string for 2nd string, and only on ND, i know that team very well, and have looked at their official website and rivals!

let me know, i can do this today if you would like
Old 09-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #27
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

This looks interesting. I will check it out today. Curious though, have you at least done speed edits to all the top players at each position, or are you strictly just doing team by team?
Old 09-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #28
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Iowa Depth Chart released today

WR: McNutt, Staggs
WR: Davis, Martin-Manley
LT: Reiff, Donnal
LG:Tobin, Scherff
C: Ferentz, Boffeli
RG: Gettis, Orne
RT: Zusevics, Van Sloten
TE: Herman, Fiedorowicz/Z.Derby
QB: Vandenberg, A.J. Derby
RB: Coker, White
FB: Meyers, Gimm

DE: Daniel, Bigach
DT: Alvis, Nardo
DT: Daniels, Gaglione
DE: Binns, Forgy
OLB: Nielsen, Donatell
MLB: Morris, B. Davis
WLB: Kirksey, Hitchens
CB: Prater, Bernstine
CB: Castillo, Hyde
SS: Sleeper, Bernstine
FS: Hyde, Miller

P: Guthrie, Weinkie
PK: Meyer, Mossbrucker

LS: Kreiter

PR: Hyde, McNutt
KOR:K. Davis, Bernstine

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 09-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #29
Rookie

MrBlonde21's Arena

OVR: 6

For the ACC formula, I've found that 15%, rather than 20%, works better for the O line and interior D linemen..

"WR for Michigan John Doe beat Usain Bolt in a parking lot at the Food Lion by the school so clearly he should be a 99" won't be taken in to consideration
- CWSapp757
Old 09-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #30
Rookie

rymike7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlonde21
For the ACC formula, I've found that 15%, rather than 20%, works better for the O line and interior D linemen..

i was thinking 20% seemed a little high, but they probably have done everyone like that, and that is almost 70% of the teams by now, so probably to late to change!
Old 09-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #31
Rookie

mattvols3103's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustangs84
A couple things I want to mention:

1) Equipment will most likely be done towards the end of going through the teams. It takes some time, and I want to get this depth chart stuff done first. I have notes on about 20-25 teams already. But again, not priority.

2) Speed. I'm suing draft scout, so if a players speed is in there, that's what his speed will be. Only wiggle room is the agi/ac ratings.

3) I love that guys are posting edits for their teams. There's a lot of 'insider' info that only fans of a certain team would know (ie. who's redshirting, possible position switches, etc.). Just be aware that if I've already looked over the team, your requests may not be done right away. I will get to them at some point, so keep posting.
When I was doing TENN. they had a ton of injuries, hard to tell their true depth chart right now.
I dont know where you got the injury info but we only had 4 injuries going into saturday and only Lathers was a starter before. we played 11 freshmen in the first half on saturday only have 9 sr. all the young guys you see up on the depth chart are your true starters.

couple of questions for mustang and everyone.

1. Why did J. Hunter and D. Rogers speed drop so much? no one else has seem to drop that much at WR. They are 2 of the faster WR in the nation. Hunter was trying out for the Olympics for track and field. just saying.

2. Everytime I try to start an online dynasty it starts to validate the rosters and everytime it gets to 66% it says dynasty unavailable. anyone have that problem?

Favorite Teams
Tennessee Vols
Houston Texans
Atlanta Braves
Houston Rockets

https://www.gamechanger.io/t/summer-...a568a1b7000003

http://alaskabaseball.org/Arcticbraves.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 05:53 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattvols3103
I dont know where you got the injury info but we only had 4 injuries going into saturday and only Lathers was a starter before. we played 11 freshmen in the first half on saturday only have 9 sr. all the young guys you see up on the depth chart are your true starters.

couple of questions for mustang and everyone.

1. Why did J. Hunter and D. Rogers speed drop so much? no one else has seem to drop that much at WR. They are 2 of the faster WR in the nation. Hunter was trying out for the Olympics for track and field. just saying.

2. Everytime I try to start an online dynasty it starts to validate the rosters and everytime it gets to 66% it says dynasty unavailable. anyone have that problem?
I can't help with number 2. Haven't experienced it yet.

As far as Hunter and Rogers:

Hunter: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2014&genpos=WR

Rogers: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2013&genpos=WR

Both players are listed 4.49 guys, which equates to an 89 speed in this game. This is the same scale & site being used for every team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »