Home

Purple's edited rosters for the 2013 season with NCAA12

This is a discussion on Purple's edited rosters for the 2013 season with NCAA12 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Purple's edited rosters for the 2013 season with NCAA12

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I tend to agree...

Purple:

Do you have a link to that thread / post where you outline how to edit incoming recruits to match the gameplay of the guys included in your roster?

My bad:

Found it:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ter-guide.html

Prob outdated tho, correct?

Also:

Not sure if you want to mess with coaches, but this thread has some nice run / pass percentages that help with both played and simmed games:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...er-update.html

Looking VERY forward to the 2012 for NCAA12 set!

Continued thanks!
Thanks King as always. As of now....sort of trying something new with the rating, until I can get the Rosters named....mostly been testing with some new ratings to divide the has vs the has nots. For instance toying around with ratings in the 40's 50's for teams such as Akron (ranked 119) with only a couple of potential playmakers. With 70 being the middle of the pack teams.

Again....just toying with these and testings with some help form a couple of guys. We sort of wanted to get away from how EA has everyone rated in the 70's....no matter how bad the team is. You will still have the truly All-American types...and elite teams. Hopefully this comes together and will give outstanding results.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can you give the players more speed last years there were guys that had 90+speed at like 84. Most of the players that play CB or WR should be 86 and up no matter the team, even the small teams have WR's and Corners with 90 speed, not all of them, but some. Please take this in consideration, thanks.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:17 PM   #19
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwillp44
Can you give the players more speed last years there were guys that had 90+speed at like 84. Most of the players that play CB or WR should be 86 and up no matter the team, even the small teams have WR's and Corners with 90 speed, not all of them, but some. Please take this in consideration, thanks.
No....reason is I used the times from draftscout and crossed with the chart that Yuman (I think) provided. So...last year if a guy ran a 4.34...he comes in at a 93, The way EA rates players there are at least 8 guys with 90 plus speed on most teams. If you have your ratings on the other skills on par ...you don't need 93 that in real life ran a 4.48 = 87, but EA thinks he needs to be an 93 or so. CB's are the same. If you have he man/zone skills plus pursuit, play rec....then he doesn't need to be a 90+ speed CB to get the job done.

This is where coaching comes in. Say, you do come up against a very very fast WR with speed in the low 90's. And you have this CB with speed in the low 80s, but very good coverage skills. Do you try to let him go one on one, or give him help over the top most of the game. The way EA has it....no matter the WR/CB...there speeds are just about the same across the board.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:30 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Purp can you tell me how you rate players? I mean obviously good players will get 90 scores but I mean how do I you know how to grade them in each level like for a RB their receiving, blocking etc. or a QB's strength/accuracy. I'm asking cause I'm making 05' Bama squad and I want to be as accurate as possible. Thanks dude
Old 07-12-2012, 10:40 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Any update on these edited rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #22
Pro

working on them
Old 07-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #23
Rookie

pistonica's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplepower_NC
working on them
when can we expect these rosters to be ready to download?...

Madden 22 with Cleveland Browns
NHL 22 with Las Vegas Golden Knights
NBA 2k22 with Golden State Warriors
FIFA 22 with FC Barcelona
Old 07-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #24
Rookie

WinMINTwins's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonica
when can we expect these rosters to be ready to download?...
I'm pretty sure he's said they're done when they're done...
Dallas Stars
Dallas Mavericks
Norwich City F.C.
Washington State Cougars

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »