Home

NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 07:58 PM   #801
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS
(sorry for the long post, but not much at all has been done to the default)

QB:
JW Walsh is the #2 QB on the depth chart. He runs a 4.45 and is known for his burst of speed so bump his speed up to 88 and his acceleration to 92. Sleeves tight. 3/4 black sleeves on each arm.
RB:
Joseph Randle is easily a Top 8-10 back in the country so 91 is a little low. He is a 4.4 guys so his speeds needs to be bumped up to 92 at least. Acceleration needs to be 94. He is known for his quick side step juke move so bump his juke move up to 96. Catching should be about 82. His weight needs to be adjusted to 200 lb. Remove sleeves on both arms. Put black wristbands on each wrist. Arm build needs to be 70, chest build 70, and belly build 60.
Jeremy Smith needs to have his speed adjusted to 90 and acceleration to 94. Remove his sleeves and white elbow bands. His arm & chest build need to be 100 with his belly build being 80, rear being 50 and thigh being 60.
Desmond Roland acceleration needs to be 92-94. Break tackle needs to be in the 75-80 range. Jersey sleeves need to be tight. Remove elbow bands. He was a WR coming into college so adjust his catching to 78-80.
FB
Kye Staley is one of the best run blocking FB in the country (likely the 2nd best FB in country behind only Trey Millard from OU). He has several pancakes every game. He is currently 80 and he needs to be 88-90 for his phenomenal blocking (mostly run blocking like I said)
WR
Tracy Moore needs his sleeves removed. He now weights 215. Speed should be 88, acceleration should be at 91. He has the best hands on the team so adjust his catching to 88.
Isaiah Anderson is the second fastest player on the team with his 4.34 he ran in the spring so adjust his speed to 95 and his acceleration to 95. His catching should be 82.
Josh Stewart is a very quick, speedy slot WR so adjust his speed to 94. Catching needs to be 84 and jumping needs to be 90. Remove his sleeves and put black bicep bands on each arm.
Charlie Moore is widely held as one of the top 5 fastest players on the team. Adjust his speed to 94 with acceleration at 94. Catching at 85. Jumping to 88.
#81 Jhajuan Seales is an incoming freshman that is set for redshirt so he needs to be turned into back up slot WR Torrance Carr. He is 6-2 and 215 pounds. #80 is taken by the starting DE so just leave him at #81. He should be in 80-82 overall range. Very, very good hands. Runs a 4.5
TE
Blake Jackson was widely known as the best TE available in the country last recruiting class. Speed needs to be 90...he runs a 4.5. Acceleration should 91. Adjust his ratings so he is about 82-83 overall.

WR depth chart as of now:
T. Moore
I. Anderson
J. Stewart
B. Jackson
C. Moore
T. Carr
Curry

Offensive Line:
All the starters are right except Epstein is the starting C instead of Jenkins. OSU has had one of the best offensive lines in the country for the past few seasons and HC Gundy said he expects this one to be his best yet with 4 starters returning...Bowie, Rush, Taylor, and Graham. All of these guys need to be at least 85. Lane Taylor has been All-Big for the past 2 seasons. He needs to be the highest at 92. Rush should be at 90. Bowie at 88. Graham at 85-87. Epstein should be a solid 84. Adjust all their pass protection ratings but their speciality will be in run blocking.

DE:
Nigel Nicholas needs to be moved to LE in front of Bassett. He has been playing DT for the past 2 seasons but is a natural DE so he is being picked to be preseason All-Big 12. Adjust his speed to 85, acceleration to 87. Jumping to 85. Power moves to 84, finesse to 75Pursuit adjusted to 88. Block shedding to 85. Remove elbow bands and give him double white wristbands on both wrists.
Ryan Robinson is the fastest DE we have. He speed should be 87, with acceleration being 88. Sleeves need to be tight. Remove elbow and wristbands.
Make RE Crusak into #40 RE Tyler Johnson. He is 6-1, 232 pound Jr. He is converted MLB and very fast. He is the back up behind Robinson. His speed should be 88 with acceleration 90. Tackling 85. Hit power 84. Block shedding 85.

DT:
Calvin Barnett was one of the top DT going to Arkansas being he didn't qualify and had to go juco. 81 is just too low. He is going to be anchor the d-line. Very quick first step. Acceleration to 82. Tackle to 85. Finesse moves to 82.
Anthony Rodgers to a good returning starter. Acceleration to 78 being a a former DE. Tackle to 82. Hit power to 78. Power moves to 70.

LB:
LOLB Shaun Lewis was All-Big last season. One of the fastest LB in the Big 12. Chest build up to 100. Speed should be 90. Acceleration 92. Jumping 85. Hit power 85. Tackle up to 90
ROLB Alex Elkins needs his sleeves tight. Speed up to 87 and acceleration up to 88.
MLB Patton needs to be turned into LOLB #27 Lyndell Johnson Soph 6-3 200 lb. He will be back up behind Lewis so he should be around 82 overall. Very fast and good tackler.
ROLB Jacobs needs to be turned into #41 Nico Ornelas. He is a Soph 6-1 215. Should be 80-82 overall. Hard hitter.

CB:
Justin Gilbert is one of the most dangerous return men in the country and he is one of the fastest players in the country clocking a 4.31 this spring. Plus, he is #14 on Mel Kiper's Big Board so 83 is very low. Remove his sleeves and put black bicep bands. Speed to 96-98. Strength up to 75. Jumping up to 95. Tackling up to 75. Hit power to 70. Man coverage up to 92.

FS:
D. Lowe was in the top 10 last season is solo tackles....great tackler and even harder hitter. Remove his dreads and elbow bands. Strength up to 78. Tackle up to 85, hit power to 92. His overall should be in the 92 range.

Kick returners:
Justin Gilbert
Josh Stewart
Isaiah Anderson
Punt returners:
David Glidden
Justin Gilbert
Old 07-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #802
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillTins3
When do you plan on playing the game

I kid, I haven't even played yet either. Waiting for rosters to become almost perfect. Does that mean I will have to wait until Sept 1st. I dont know if I can wait that long
The editing is almost just as fun LOL. I'm in a SEC league so i pretty much make sure the SEC and a few other big teams are perfect.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles
Old 07-30-2012, 08:00 PM   #803
Pro

bamabound2010's Arena

OVR: 3

Alabama Crimson Tide
OL and DL edits

OL
71 LT Cyrus Kouandjio- 6’6, 311, 0, 40, 20, 30, 50, 60, 9, AirXP (Full Cage Robot), Shoulder Pad Height (20), L/R Sleeve (Short), Jersey Sleeves (Tight), L/R Elbow (Normal), L/R Wrist (Taped Wrist Max), L/R Hand (OL), No bands

? LT Brandon Greene- ? TBA

65 LG Chance Warmack- 6’3, 320, Dark 42, 0, 50, 70, 50, 70, 70, 21, Revolution (Revo 3 Bar LB), Shoulder Pad Height (10), L/R Sleeve (Short), Jersey Sleeves (Tight), L/R Elbow (Normal), L/R Wrist (Taped Glove Hvy WT), L/R Hand (OL), No bands

77 LG Arie Kouandjio- 6’5, 310, Dark 30, 0, 60, 60, 50, 70, 70, 21, Revolution (Revolution QB 2), Shoulder Pad Height (0), L/R Sleeve (Short), Jersey Sleeves (Tight), L/R Elbow (Normal), L/R Wrist (Normal), L/R Hand (OL), No bands

? LG Caleb Gulledge- ? TBA

75 C Barrett Jones- 6’5, 302, CORRECT

63 C Kellen Williams- 6’3, 306, Light 31, 0, 50, 90, 50, 50, 50, 21, Revolution (Revo 3 Bar LB), Shoulder Pad Height (10), L/R Sleeve (Short), Jersey Sleeves (Tight), L/R Elbow (Normal), L/R Wrist (Taped Glove Hvy WT), L/R Hand (OL), No bands, No ankle braces

78 C Chad Lindsay- 6’2, 287, 0, 90, 80, 50, 60, 60, 21, Revolution (Revo 3 Bar LB), Shoulder Pad Height (0), L/R Sleeve (Short), Jersey Sleeves (Tight), L/R Elbow (Normal), Left Wrist (Taped Wrist Lite), Right Wrist (Taped Wrist Max), Left Hand (OL), Right Hand (Taped Fingers White), No bands, L/R (Ankle Brace)

61 RG Anthony Steen- 6’3, 303, 0, 60, 90, 50, 70, 60, 21, Revolution (Revolution Full Cage 2), Shoulder Pad Height (10), L/R Sleeve (Short), Jersey Sleeves (Tight), L/R Elbow (Normal), L/R Wrist (Taped Glove Hvy WT), L/R Hand (OL), No bands, L/R (Ankle Brace)

68 RG Isaac Luatua- 6’2, 313, Head 31, 0, 30, 100, 50, 60, 50, 21, Revolution (Revolution QB 2), Shoulder Pad Height (10), L/R Sleeve (Short), Jersey Sleeves (Tight), L/R Elbow (Normal), L/R Wrist (Taped Wrist Normal), L/R Hand (OL), No bands

76 RT DJ Fluker- 6’6, 335, 0, 40, 60, 70, 60, 90, 21, Revolution (Revolution Full Cage 2), Shoulder Pad Height (0), L/R Sleeve (Short), Jersey Sleeves (Tight), L/R Elbow (Normal), L/R Wrist (Taped Glove Hvy WT), L/R Hand (OL), No bands, No ankle braces

79 RT Austin Shepherd- 6’5, 312, 0, 50, 60, 50, 60, 70, 21, Revolution (Revo 3 Bar LB), Shoulder Pad Height (10), L/R Sleeve (Short), Jersey Sleeves (Tight), L/R Elbow (Normal), L/R Wrist (Normal), L/R Hand (OL), No bands, No ankle braces

Will post pics if needed.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Chicago Cubs
Atlanta Braves
New Orleans Saints
Memphis Grizzles

Last edited by bamabound2010; 07-30-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:04 PM   #804
Rookie

Chronic Narnia's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm sure it's been posted but...

Tim Buckley is transferring to NC State from Penn State.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:09 PM   #805
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Couple of quick Auburn edits:

- Shane Callahan (LT) should be white.
- T'Sharvan Bell (cb) and Mike Blakely (rb) both wear 22. I'd give it to Bell as he is #1 corner, and Blakely is #3 HB.
- Jonathan MINCY (CB) last name is spelled incorrectly.
- Jermaine Whitehead (FS) should be a SO not RS FR.

Great work guys!!
Old 07-30-2012, 08:12 PM   #806
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

just a re-post

i have done a few teams where i google the players for their correct equipment... and edit their body builds pad height, face models to look as similar as i can get given certain heads can only go w/ certain players i encourage anyone to check out the teams i did from the OS Comm. roster now i wouldve never been able to do this if it werent for carson and co giving a great roster because it would take forever..i wish i had time to do ALL the teams like this but i dont think anybody does

TEAMS

Alabama Crimson Tide--not uploaded yet
Miami Hurricanes
Michigan Wolverines
Nebraska Cornhuskers
Wisconsin Badgers
UConn Huskies--not complete

its not many but it takes a good 2 hours for me to do one team but the teams look so awesome in the cut scenes and on field IMO especially miami and michigan

i encourage anyone to play a game w/ one of the teams above against a team with very few edits and you will see a noticable difference mainly due to editing the body builds of all the players it takes a long time but the visuals are worth it IMO keep in mind the roster i used was from like july 21st..lemme know what you think ...i am NOT doing an entire roster like this... i just want opinions on what yall think of how all the players look

PLEASE Dont clutter this thread with responses if any PM me on here ..thanks guys

GT: DonDizzz

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 07-30-2012 at 10:35 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:23 PM   #807
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyi05
Matt Barkley wears top half black sleeves and black qb wristband...revo speed helmet...knee brace
He wears the revo speed but varies between black half sleeves and white half sleeves

left knee brace to be accurate, and it looks like a white qb wristband to me, but yes sometimes black also.

Wow get your look straight Matt!!
Old 07-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #808
Rookie

rymike7's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlane2155
I don't think Brennan Franklin should be added because he is still in high school this year.
no, actually he will be a freshman this year, i just looked it up...i'm not sure how that happened, but he is leaving for penn state next week and will be on the roster!!!
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/prep...enn-state.html
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »