Home

NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillTins3
So, with new updates coming, should I continue holding off to start my dynasty?
I'm waiting until friday night, maybe Sat. morning.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 06:03 PM   #282
Rookie

OVR: 0

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...ec-east-rival/

gators lose another one
Old 07-18-2012, 06:04 PM   #283
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VectorVictor
For Kansas State University:

I agree that Sam Harvill may not see time this year, but if there is room I would like him on there for Dynasty purposes. I could do it myself but I figured others may want him on there due to some hype about him playing originally. I agree that the OL and LB's needed a bit of adjustment, but I was concerned more about just having the players on there period then if they were in the correct position. The OL will move a bit anyway I am sure. I totally agree on taking the walk-ons out to make room for some of our suggestions.
VectorVictor - I get what you're saying about DT Harvill. He is an intriguing player to say the least. With all grey-shirts its hard to find a place for them. At a school like K-State, more often than not the impact new comers tend to be the jucos for that year. Just in the past few years (DT Kibble, CB Malone, CB Chapman, DE Meshak, DE Adam Davis, HBs Pease and Daniel Thomas) they have been the players ultimately in the two-deep. Grey-shirts tend to become redshirts, and then finally eventually a contributor. It's kind of an out of sight, out of mind proposition.

So, for my money, to have the most accurate rosters for THIS year, upperclassmen should get preference.

Granted, I do hope the people at OS doing the rosters give priority to the grey-shirts over the incoming freshmen. So very few (ala WR Lockett) have a huge impact.

If Harvill does make it on the field this year, than absolutely he should be on the game. But since in dynasties we begin recruiting our own recruiting classes, I've got a feeling I could recruit a far better rated player than that in our first year.

To each his own opinion, and for that i salute you. Here's hoping for a great season by the Wildcats. Go K-State!
Old 07-18-2012, 06:11 PM   #284
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSteve810
I with you agree on with Joe ,Chris, Erik, and Mario on the Nathan Brink he would be 4th string behind Roh, Wormley, Heitzman also to add on the list Courtney Avery is the third string corner. Kyle Kalis can have 67 since most likley he will be the starter at LG by the time the season starts.also to make Nathan Brink you can use Richard Ash since he would be behind Ondre Pipkins and Quinton Washington barring major injuries you wont see him play much this season.
What are you talking about? The coaches repeatedly stated through the spring that Nathan Brink would be the starter at SDE if not for Roh sliding over. Quintin Washington is expected to be the second stringer at nose until Pipkins is ready. This corrections forum is silly. How are the people doing the updating supposed to know that most people don't have a clue what they're talking about? You cannot realistically expect each freshman to just jump ahead of entrenched players in the fall simply because they have a scholarship and the guy ahead of them does not. These guys put in a lot of time to put out rosters based on current reality not your speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSteve810
In Michigans 4-3 system Left side is the Will position and Right side is the Sam position but I like it too look authentic kinda my pet peeve as for Funchess he would be 3rd string and AJ Williams 2nd string they would use Funchess pass catching TE.
Unfortunately the EA staff flipped the line this year. If you make the left side weak etc. all plays must be flipped in the playbook. It's much easier to leave it be and make the right side weak. That's what I meant by screwing up Michigan's 4-3 under playbook. It's bad enough as is that BWC has to be moved to the #2 DT spot to actually appear in the NT spot.

Last edited by sinsemillaplease; 07-18-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #285
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for fixing the Missouri roster but a couple typos on the new players

Missouri
HB Morgan Stewart > Should be Morgan Steward
HB Tyler Hansbrough > Should be Russell Hansbrough

Everything else looks great, thanks for all the work you put in
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 06:18 PM   #286
Rookie

Mertz24's Arena

WVU:

Head Coach is spelled Dana Holgorson in the game.

The correct spelling is Holgorsen.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #287
Rookie

OVR: 2
Coaches Prestige Rating Edits with Rosters

Not sure if this is the correct spot to place this but it was part of Carsons Rosters.

The head coaches rating system seems messed up. I think it is probably an EA problem within the gam.

you give a coach a 90 and they have like a B minus rating. Give a coach like low 80 prestige rating and he is a D plus.

Just seems a little off
Old 07-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #288
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesMahoney
Pitt:

QB Mark Myers is a RS SO

RB Rushel Shell should be given a slight boost, he was one of the best backs in the class this past year.

RB Zach Brown graduated so he shouldn't be on the team. I'll suggest replacing him with DE Darryl Render(3* true FR out of Ohio, #91, 6'2 270, better run defender than pass rusher)

WR Ronald Jones is a SO

WR Ed Tinker is a RS JR

WR Darius Patton left the team. I'll suggest replacing him with DT Terrel Jackson(3* true FR out of Ohio, #55, 6'3 275)

RT Matt Rotheram is a RS SO

LE LaQuentin Smith is 6'2 265 and a SO

DT Aaron Donald and FS Jarred Holley are probably the best defensive players on the team(Donald had 11 sacks and 16 TFL last year, both 2nd in the Big East. He's on the Outland, Lombardi and Bednarik watch lists. Holley was first team all Big-East last year. He's on the Nagurski and Thorpe watch lists.) They should get healthy boosts into the mid 80s.

ROLB Todd Thomas is a RS SO

CB E.J. Banks is #35

CB Jeremiah Davis isn't on the team site so I'm assuming he's done, he wouldn't get playing time anyway. I'll suggest replacing him with CB Jahmal Pardner(3* true FR out of New York, #10, 5'11 170)

SS Bam Bradley is 6'2 230
PITT
LB Carl Fleming is no longer on the team. Replace with #20 Brandon Ifill, RS SO, WR, 6'0" 195 from Penn Hills, PA
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »