Home

NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #409
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla1488
UCLA is running a 3-4 defense this year change the coach def playbook

Wade Yandell took a medical retirement change him to Ben Wysocki 6'4" 306 redshirt freshman

Also would change wr damian thigpen or qb jerry neusheisel to wr Javon Williams out of arizona 6'5" 175 true freshman...i see him having a bigger impact long term than either of the other two

also maybe add de/olb jeremy castro true freshman gotten 4 stars from a few places, projects as an olb in the new 3-4 more a pass rusher than coverage guy also, take out s dylan price for him

Thanks again guys your rosters are awesome!!!

Thigpen will be getting some action this season, do not remove him. Removin Jerry would be fine, Price as well. Manfro should be waaaaay better, He is more of a scat back with power as opposed to a power back. Big Mac should be better IMO as well.

Here is the official UCLA roster with true height, weight, numbers, and positions.
http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-f...ootbl-mtt.html
Old 07-19-2012, 06:32 PM   #410
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftcoastrider
Thigpen will be getting some action this season, do not remove him. Removin Jerry would be fine, Price as well. Manfro should be waaaaay better, He is more of a scat back with power as opposed to a power back. Big Mac should be better IMO as well.

Here is the official UCLA roster with true height, weight, numbers, and positions.
http://www.uclabruins.com/sports/m-f...ootbl-mtt.html
I took out Jerry.

Thigpen is from my hometown in Virginia. So he isn't going anywhere
Old 07-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #411
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wnahikian
I agree with all of this ^ though: I think that Monty Madaris and Macgarrett Kings Jr (Both True Freshman WRs) should be added, Madaris was one of our bigger gets and Kings Jr is expected to be a playmaker for us similar to Keshawn Martin.

I would trade Kings Jr with Sims Jr, and Madaris with Dana Dixon. I see the two freshman as having more impact.

Also, I would add Josiah Price (freshman TE expected to be a good receiving TE) in place of any of our TE's except Dion Sims.

Thats what I did,and I think most Spartan fans would agree.
Agree with the changes above, especially for Josiah Price. He needs to be added.

Also noticed that John Deyo was added to WMU roster but was never removed from MSU so he is in the game twice right now on the current update. I would switch him with either Donovan Clark or Benny McGowan, both guards.

Thanks for the all hard work guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2012, 06:56 PM   #412
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigRed87
First of all, I would like to thank everybody who has contributed to making these rosters a reality. It makes playing the game so much more enjoyable, and I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into it.

Nebraska:
Number Changes: - Nebraska has recently updated their Official Team Site Roster to have the numbers for the incoming Freshman.
  • #85 WR - Jordan Westercamp - Change to #1
  • #21 CB - Alonzo Moore - Change to #2
  • #4 QB - Tommy Armstrong - Change to #4
  • #50 ROLB - Zaire Anderson - Change to #8
  • #58 MLB - Michael Rose - Change to #15
  • #23 RB - Imani Cross - Change to #32
  • #56 LOLB - Jared Afalava - Change to #33
  • #66 LG - Paul Thurston - Change to #55
  • #87 TE - Sam Cotton - Change to #84
  • #98 LE - Greg McMullen - Change to #90
  • #49 RE - Avery Moss - Change to #94
  • #90 DT - Vincent Valentine - Change to #98
Name / Hometown Changes: - Both of the below changes can be verified using the previous roster link.
  • #74 OL - Mike Moody - Change to Mike Moudy
  • #55 LG - Paul Thurston - Change Hometown to be "Arvada"
Ratings Changes:
  • #3 QB - Taylor Martinez - I think last year's roster changes that you guys put out were pretty accurate, so I went back to see what your roster had him at. The two main changes that need to be made are his SPD and CAR. His SPD needs to be increased to 91 and CAR decreased to 70. Everything else is fine.

• #10 WR - Jamal Turner - This is another situation where his numbers were decreased from last year for no reason. I thought your ratings for him last year were spot on. So the adjustments that need to be made are: Increase ACC to 91, Increase ELU to 86, Increase BCV to 84, Decrease RTE to 80. He was originally recruited as a highly touted QB, and he is used as somewhat of an emergency QB, so his THA was 70 and THP was 75 from last year, so please change those stats as well.

• #4 QB - Tommy Armstrong - His SPD and ACC should be slightly adjusted to reflect his 4.5 40 time. Please increase his SPD to 86 and his ACC to 85.

• #8 ROLB - Zaire Anderson - There were several issues with his ratings. He is 4 star JR. JUCO transfer that is projected to be the starter at ROLB this season. In two seasons as a JUCO he had 197 tackles. For these reasons, he should have his TKL increased to an 85, his AWR increased to 81, and his SPD increased to an 84 (4.6 40 time - see link above). This should put him at around an 80 OVR and he should be updated as the starting ROLB on the Depth Chart also.

• #32 RB - Imani Cross - His SPD is actually a little too high in the game. From various sources his 40 time seems to average about 4.6, so his SPD should be decreased to an 84. His CAR rating also needs adjusted as it is far to low. He does not have fumble problems and should have an normal CAR rating for Freshman RB's of around 75-78.

• #99 DT - Jay Guy - Minor adjustment, but his AWR is way too low even for a player that has not played that much. He played in 3 games last year, so I think his AWR should at least be comparable to incoming Freshman. Please increase AWR to around 68-70 range.

• #90 DE - Greg McMullen - He is a 4 star DE, and he can not even crack the 70's? He should not be much higher, but if his PMV is increased to 77, his FMV is increased to 78, and AWR is increased to around 60-65 range, he should be around a 72 OVR, which is exactly what other comparable 4 star DE's are in the game.

• #1 WR - Jordan Westercamp - Last but certainly not least is Westercamp. He is a 4 star that requires several changes using the Rivals page as reference. His SPD and ACC is actually spot on, but his JMP is severely underrated as you will notice his vertical is 40". I found a player with a comparable Vert. in Sam McGuffie (41"), and his JMP rating is a 99. Please update Westercamp's JMP to be just under that at 97-98. I think his CTH and SPC are grossly underrated when you look at his HS Stats (Sr. Yr. - 91 Rept, 1,659 Yds, 29 TDs) and his highlights. I think his CTH rating should be adjusted to be in the 75-80 range and his SPC should also be in the 75-80 range at a minimum. If you watch the video you will also notice that he is a returner with some shifty moves so I think his ELU rating should be change to be around 80 at least and his RET should be changed to be around an 80.
Player Adds / Removes:
  • #2 CB - Antonio Bell - Bell is right in the middle of a position battle for starting CB, and at a minimum provides key depth. He is a 6'2", 200 lb., Sr., from Daytona Beach, FL. He should replace #? LeRoy Alexander on the current roster. Some recommended ratings - SPD, AGI, ACC, & JMP around 90, STR around 60, AWR around 80, he started as a receiver so his BTK, ELU, BCV, SFA, SPM, JKM, CAR, CTH, SPC, CIT, RTE should be similar to a middle of the road to bad receiver. His TAK should be around 70, PUR around 85, PRC around 75, MCV around 85, ZCV around 85, PRS around 70, and a standard STA and INJ rating around 90. These stats were based off of last years game that he was in.

• #21 CB - Charles Jackson - Charles Jackson joined the NU program this summer after originally signing with the Huskers in February of 2011. He sat out the 2011 season because of academic reasons, but he has now rejoined the team. He is 5'11", 175 lb., Freshman, from Spring, TX. Jackson was regarded as the second-best cornerback prospect in the country by Scout.com in 2011, while Rivals ranked him among the top 10 corners in the country. He should replace #24 RB - Murat Kuzu who is on the current roster. Murat was a walk-on last year and he should not be a factor this year. Not that it matters, but his ratings were also way too high. Some recommended ratings are: SPD around 90, STR around 65, AGI around 90, ACC around 95, AWR around 60, CTH around 65, JMP around 97 (40" vert.), TAK around 65, PUR around 75, PRC around 75, MCV around 85, ZCV around 85, PRS around 70, and standard STA & INJ around 85-90. These are based on some ratings from the rosters from last year.
No disrespect intended, but bro, you are drinking the BIG drink. DO NOT incresae those speed numbers. Martinez should not have a 90 in speed, let alone a 91.Don't increase Armstrong's speed either. I know Martinez as an athlete well. I like him. He, like yours truely, is from THE I.E. But a 91 in speed is excessive. 88-89 spd and 96-99 acc would be a more true rating. Also, the last time I checked, a 4.6 does not translate to an 84...4.6 is more like 78-82 range. We all get a little amped about our beloved teams though. That is why I'm not posting any ratings changes. It's hard to remain objective.

Last edited by Leftcoastrider; 07-19-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #413
Rookie

IUThor40's Arena

OVR: 0

Carson, CW, or any of the rest of the crew:

I saw that you guys adjusted positions based on my post a few pages back. Thanks for the quick work on editing!

One question - do you plan on making the rest of the edits I suggested or just the positions?

I'm not at all trying to whine or complain because I will make those changes myself if you guys didn't think it was a good idea for one reason or another. I just wanted to know if I should wait for another roster update from you guys or just go ahead and work it out myself this weekend when I'm free.

Thanks again guys. I appreciate all you've done and will do.
Indiana Pacers
Old 07-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #414
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3
I took out Jerry.

Thigpen is from my hometown in Virginia. So he isn't going anywhere
LOL really now??!?! So YOU of ALL people should KNOW that guy deserves a serious agility, acceleration bump. hehe

Last edited by Leftcoastrider; 07-19-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:07 PM   #415
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftcoastrider
LOL really now??!?! So YOU of ALL people should KNOW that guy deserves a serious agility, acceleration bump. hehe]
Oh I do know . I like the keep the few guys that I know (From Northern Virginia of course) around 99 overalls . Just so they can't say anything.

But the kid is a beast. Not really sure why he chose to go to the West coast. He would've looked really good playing next to Ryan Williams! They did go to school together.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #416
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUThor40
Carson, CW, or any of the rest of the crew:

I saw that you guys adjusted positions based on my post a few pages back. Thanks for the quick work on editing!

One question - do you plan on making the rest of the edits I suggested or just the positions?

I'm not at all trying to whine or complain because I will make those changes myself if you guys didn't think it was a good idea for one reason or another. I just wanted to know if I should wait for another roster update from you guys or just go ahead and work it out myself this weekend when I'm free.

Thanks again guys. I appreciate all you've done and will do.
I am getting to it . Just knocking some of the smaller stuff out first. I will likely get it tonight or in the am.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »