Home

NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 11:54 PM   #457
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13 OS Community Roster Corrections - READ FIRST POST (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizezed
We have a very good track record with players coming out of prep school and everything I've heard about Battle is nothing but positive. His ability, his build, and most of all his work ethic. I remember hearing sometime before spring he was working on O-line drills in Death Valley while no one else was there.

We'll be able to tell more as fall practice opens.
Actually that was Center Jay Guillermo who was working in the Death Valley doing O line drills.

If any Olineman should be highly rated it should be Jay Guillermo. He should be the top rated OL Freshman for Clemson. Every other OL freshman should be graded below Jay. Guillermo was the top Center coming out of high school.

I will meet you half way with Battle and say give him a 74 OVR.

Now what is this create a player thing? Does that mean the game gave Clemson only 69 spots and we can add one more player to get to 70?

We are probably gonna get banned for not taking thsi conversation private lol but hopefully the guys will figure out what to do with Clemson. I will go back in and rate things myself before I begin playing but just trying to get things accurate for everyone.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:55 PM   #458
Rookie

Quote:
We have a very good track record with players coming out of prep school and everything I've heard about Battle is nothing but positive. His ability, his build, and most of all his work ethic. I remember hearing sometime before spring he was working on O-line drills in Death Valley while no one else was there.

We'll be able to tell more as fall practice opens.

Well by the time fall practice opens I really hope I am playing the game by then LOL. I've been waiting to start the dynasty. Figure I will give it a few more days with the updates before I start things up.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 1

Spelling error on Ohio RB Beau Blankenship (it is currently Blakenship)

Also, both he and QB Tyler Tettleton are from Norman, OK (minor stuff I know...)

Once again, good stuff fellas!

ETA: Oklahoma WR Kenny Stills should be a shade lighter, like Medium 9.

Last edited by Mobaby; 07-20-2012 at 12:01 AM.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:59 PM   #460
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9

Hey Carson some things for Marshall

Offense
Remi Watson is #5
Isaiah King #24 should be Jazz King has dreads
Jermaine Kelson is #18 and played last year, will be in the two deep at WR
Booker could use a speed bump running a 4.38
Aaron Dobsons spectacular catch should be in the 90s. Always makes amazing catches including last years ECU catch.

Defense
Steve Dillon needs to be added 6'2 268 Pomdale Cali Fresh. Never seen an image to know white or black, but signed with USC and couldn't make it academically. Will play DT rotation maybe end some.
Marques Aiken needs a bump. Will be a starter and played a lot last year. More pass rusher than run stuffer.
Brandon Sparrow is the other starter
#91 Ken Smith is black not white. I used face dark #5 I think and is from Copperas Cove.

This shouldn't be a mix up on my part but
Armonze Daniel #13 is the starter at Rolb. He is a physical freak! Rippon who coached Keith Bullock and Dwight Freeny says he's never seen another player as good as young as he is.
Jermaine Holmes is #46 and is the starter over Billy Mitchell. Holmes could be mid-low 70s with lots of room to progress
Billy Mitchell is white
#11 Arrington at LOLB
Keith Baxter needs a huge bump. Top 2 corner coming out of camp. Will hold starting job. Think Roberts is the other starter.
DJ Hunter is the starting SS runs a 4.4
Dominick Legrande I am pretty sure will be the FS
#44 Derek Mitchell is white

CB Deonte West doesn't play on Marshall and can be made Kent Turene 6'3 230 Linebacker from Dawsonville Georgia. Was a Georgia Commit who couldn't make the grades.

Also Steward Butler is a running back. I think there was 2 spots open when I counted. 3rd highest single season rushing yards in Fla history. Broke Chris Rainys records at Lakeland. There is talk of him getting carries while Van will be out some. He's electric runner 5'10 170. If there is an open spot he needs added. Will be in top 3-4 on depth.

As practices unfold I'll be able to give better detail, but hope this is a start for us. Few guys could need to be added and what not.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #461
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillTins3
Actually that was Center Jay Guillermo who was working in the Death Valley doing O line drills.

If any Olineman should be highly rated it should be Jay Guillermo. He should be the top rated OL Freshman for Clemson. Every other OL freshman should be graded below Jay. Guillermo was the top Center coming out of high school.

I will meet you half way with Battle and say give him a 74 OVR.

Now what is this create a player thing? Does that mean the game gave Clemson only 69 spots and we can add one more player to get to 70?

We are probably gonna get banned for not taking thsi conversation private lol but hopefully the guys will figure out what to do with Clemson. I will go back in and rate things myself before I begin playing but just trying to get things accurate for everyone.
Ahh, my mistake.

Yeah, Jay is pretty much our OL of the future.

Create-a-player is right next to edit rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #462
General of The RSG Nation

Real Talk's Arena

OVR: 5

You can give James Ross number 58 too it was his number for the Westside Cubs. Please add if you have room
Old 07-20-2012, 12:03 AM   #463
Rookie

Quote:
Like I said, we have one create-a-player spot. I have Dodd, Jones, Benton, and Smith. Just got rid of Region and his overweight/unathletic self.

I see your point with Benton though. If that's what the guys choose to do so be it. But since this is his last year and the first time he's ever been on the game, I'm sticking with him.

Just imagine next year when we bring in Nkemdiche, Dane Rogers, and Elijah Daniel. 4 amazing DE's, but we only lose Goodman. Gonna be a tough call there.
I consider that a good problem to have. We may have to just take Dodd off the game if that is the case. I dont know.

On another note. Seeing as how you are a Clemson guy in Alabama are we gonna lose Montravious Adams to Auburn. To me he is more critical than Nkemdechie.
Old 07-20-2012, 12:12 AM   #464
Rookie

Dizezed's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillTins3
I consider that a good problem to have. We may have to just take Dodd off the game if that is the case. I dont know.

On another note. Seeing as how you are a Clemson guy in Alabama are we gonna lose Montravious Adams to Auburn. To me he is more critical than Nkemdechie.
I'll try to keep this on topic. I'll pm you.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »