Home

NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

This is a discussion on NCAA Dynasty Editor V1 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #17
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Dynasty Editor V1

Hmm that's too weird. Just checked my file and the schedule shows up for me in both tabs. Try re-saving your dynasty file? or maybe re-download the editor? This is an offline dynasty right?

Last edited by bellaballa; 05-25-2013 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:10 PM   #18
Rookie

huskerpower1613's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaballa
Hmm that's too weird. Just checked my file and the schedule shows up for me in both tabs. Try re-saving your dynasty file? or maybe re-download the editor? This is an offline dynasty right?
Yep its offline. I re-saved and re-downloaded and its still not showing up. Is there any way I could change them under the organization tab?
Old 05-25-2013, 11:28 PM   #19
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

You can but it wont affect anything. They are for 2 different purposes and require the values to be the same on both in order to work. Possibly start a new dynasty from scratch and upload it during week 1 and see if the schedules show on the editor? Unless that's what you just did, in which case i don't have a clue what happened.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:35 PM   #20
Rookie

huskerpower1613's Arena

Quote:
You can but it wont affect anything. They are for 2 different purposes and require the values to be the same on both in order to work. Possibly start a new dynasty from scratch and upload it during week 1 and see if the schedules show on the editor? Unless that's what you just did, in which case i don't have a clue what happened.
Ok thanks. And one more question. Is there any way to delete a conference? I want to get rid of the WAC for my dynasty but whenever I try to move teams from the WAC to another conference in the editor, the dynasty freezes when I try to start it up.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:46 PM   #21
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

I've had that same experience, so unfortunately no I don't think there's a way to delete conferences and have the dynasty not freeze. Sorry.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2013, 11:52 PM   #22
Rookie

huskerpower1613's Arena

Quote:
I've had that same experience, so unfortunately no I don't think there's a way to delete conferences and have the dynasty not freeze. Sorry.
Ahh that sucks. I guess I'll have to deal with it. Thanks for your help man
Old 05-25-2013, 11:54 PM   #23
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

Sure thing, hopefully your problem just disappears haha
Old 05-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeoff2410
What about roster files such as 11 or 10?
If you can provide one for each I can take a look at it and see if it's identifiable / give it a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerpower1613
Ok thanks. And one more question. Is there any way to delete a conference? I want to get rid of the WAC for my dynasty but whenever I try to move teams from the WAC to another conference in the editor, the dynasty freezes when I try to start it up.
I think there may be links to other tables that are in effect causing this, but I can't say for sure as there is a lot of tables / fields that are still unknown. Just a theory though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »