Home

NCAA football 13 with 14 rosters ??

This is a discussion on NCAA football 13 with 14 rosters ?? within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2013, 08:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA football 13 with 14 rosters ??

Hello fellow OS users. I'm sure all of you are alittle bummed out the 2012-2013 season is over. So, u was thinking that I should start a thread about an idea I had which was to start a roster file with the future rosters for the 2014 season. I would be starting in a few weeks when the deadline to declare for the draft is over. All I would ask is to be specific with what freshman you would like included on their respective teams and certain attributes. Other than that I can handle the rest. If you would like to help me out please message me on here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA football 13 with 14 rosters ??

The main thing would be starting from a stock roster or a roster without created players to you can maximize the duplicate number glitch for each roster. A lot of the roster editors lose those double numbers when they add guys in on each team. That and lining up Impact Players, which is a pain.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 3

You might want to start your work with the roster that can be obtained by checking the thread entitled: " New roster file based on Luv's roster (UPDATED AS SEASON PROGRESSES) ." It has been updated to reflect the state of teams as of the last day of the season or very close to it. I can help you with Virginia Tech. I have overall ratings for all of its incoming freshman. I used ESPN's information and that which I learned from studying the recruits that the game creates in dynasty mode. If a player was ranked the fifth best at his position I checked to see what overall rating was given to the fifth best recruit at the same position in my dynasty.
Old 01-10-2013, 08:34 PM   #4
Rookie

I do understand that. I would be able to get a based original simply by deleting my current roster. Do you guys have any suggestions for me to get started and like I said prior if you would like to help, I would really appreciate it.

I really would like to get this done but I would really like some feedback and some opinions
Old 01-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivals
The main thing would be starting from a stock roster or a roster without created players to you can maximize the duplicate number glitch for each roster. A lot of the roster editors lose those double numbers when they add guys in on each team. That and lining up Impact Players, which is a pain.
I believe "Impact Player" no longer has any meaning in the game other than to identify a team's best players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #6
Pro

herropreese's Arena

Someone did this with 12 and it was awesome.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #7
eq1
Just started!

Smile Re: NCAA football 13 with 14 rosters ??

Include Kelvin Taylor, Vernon Hergeeaves III, and Alex Anazlone for the GATORS
Old 01-19-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
Rookie

thegalatzanator's Arena

this needs to happen

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »