Home

Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

This is a discussion on Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2013, 01:00 AM   #481
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

why didnt u just leave it alone or why did u down grade them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 01:28 AM   #482
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukhoops1
I think he downgraded them because they start out pretty high and affect the game quite a bit.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-29-2013, 01:31 AM   #483
Rookie

OVR: 0

I sure wish Yukon was getting more credit for the OS rosters... looks like they just took his and made some equipment edits.
Old 07-29-2013, 03:59 AM   #484
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by .MgB.
I sure wish Yukon was getting more credit for the OS rosters... looks like they just took his and made some equipment edits.
Naw..... They took the coaches, that's about it.

Then I followed it with this huge rant, that I just deleted...and will type this.

Glad I am done with this !

Old 07-29-2013, 04:02 AM   #485
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukhoops1
I did not make this roster for you.

"why didnt u make ur own roster !"

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #486
Rookie

OVR: 0

Couple corrections for Boston College:
#48 Nick Lifka is listed as a MLB, when he should be a DE. Weight is 274
#90 DT Connor Wujciak is listed as weighing 267. Should be 300
A few players have Regular helmets with Revo facemasks
A few other changes need to be made regarding height/weights and I know of at least 1 player who changed positions, and a running back who was mislabeled. I will review when I have the game in front of me.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:03 AM   #487
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

kudos to you Yukon46, kudos my man!

great work from start to finish.

i agree, with a post above. you need MORE credit for the coaches they used. all that work you did etc.

like i said in the update thread they posted a few days ago, the rosters they just finished, should NOT be called OS Community Rosters. a name change is in order IMO.

why? bc the guys who started the project, had life get in the way, then just basically bail on the forums, and not communicate with us and even the mods for a while. nothing about that has community written on it! just terrible all around IMO. again, i get life got in the way and thats fine, we all deal with life every day. all they had to do was communicate with us/mods right away and the guys that helped finish the file would have had it done for all of us weeks ago! i hope all is well with those guys though..

these rosters and even M&B's rosters are what the "OS Community" is about. communication, communication, communication in getting a job done. helping out the guy or guys doing a file. even if you dont agree with all ratings, etc.

so kudos to everyone in here that posted, kudos to Yukon46, kudos to the other 360 roster guys NOT getting any credit for their OS Community efforts in the roster they have produced etc. KUDOS!

that is all..
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

Last edited by Fiddy; 07-29-2013 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:16 AM   #488
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
kudos to you Yukon46, kudos my man!

great work from start to finish.

i agree, with a post above. you need MORE credit for the coaches they used. all that work you did etc.

like i said in the update thread they posted a few days ago, the rosters they just finished, should NOT be called OS Community Rosters. a name change is in order IMO.

why? bc the guys who started the project, had life get in the way, then just basically bail on the forums, and not communicate with us and even the mods for a while. nothing about that has community written on it! just terrible all around IMO. again, i get life got in the way and thats fine, we all deal with life every day. all they had to do was communicate with us/mods right away and the guys that helped finish the file would have had it done for all of us weeks ago! i hope all is well with those guys though.. c

these rosters and even M&B's rosters are what the "OS Community" is about. communication, communication, communication in getting a job done. helping out the guy or guys doing a file. even if you dont agree with all ratings, etc.

so kudos to everyone in here that posted, kudos to Yukon46, kudos to the other 360 roster guys NOT getting any credit for their OS Community efforts in the roster they have produced etc. KUDOS!

that is all..
Why did this post make me want a chocolatey, crunchy "Snack Bar" !?!

Thanks Fiddy... and just to say what I said much earlier in this, I appreciate what you brought to the table, I am enjoying the game...and some of the things you had me look into and do, is part of that reason !

So here is a "Kudos" to you too !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »