Home

Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

This is a discussion on Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2013, 04:21 PM   #505
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH WEBB
No Trolling here, but I love how you always say that you're not going to edit because you want gameplay time. Then you come back and post the edits you've made! You're a roster junkie and that's not a bad thing. I grabbed your first set and have made my own little tweaks here and there. Keep it up Yukon, posters like you are good for the community.
My playing is what caused me to edit...

I started a Dynasty with Uconn, and I did not like what I saw, on those teams I was playing !

I see something off... then find others things... pretty soon I am editing the whole roster !

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 04:31 PM   #506
Rookie

Dbo2700's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
Matt10 has not been able to get online yet, so still no Offline Roster Link
(hopefully he will do it soon for you guys that need it)

I did look over some American Conf teams, I was not able to do the other day.

Was hoping they were not to bad... but yeah, they were a mess !

Needless to say... Now they are not a mess

Click if you wanna even know what teams I overhauled.
Spoiler
I actually think I have it all figured out now Yukon. I'll post it in a couple hours if you send it to me. (gotta pick up the kids)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #507
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

Great work Yukon. I have one question. I saw that you did not go back and edit 100% for the skinny leg thing. I did see in an earlier post that someone had taken your file and did the edits and posted their gt to download and that was the file I downloaded and was going to use. But since I have been on vacation, I did not get to start a dynasty so I want the latest file of course since you made many many many great changes since then. Thus my question is has there been any wonderful person willing to take Yukon's latest file and make those skinny leg edits for us to download again? If not, is it really that bothersome?
Old 07-30-2013, 07:33 PM   #508
Rookie

OVR: 2
Icon10 Re: Yukon46's NCAA 14 Edited Roster (X360)

I have not been on here is a long time as I did not own NCAA 13 (I usually switch between Madden and NCAA). Anyways just wanted to say thanks YUKON for your time and effort. These rosters play very well and am enjoying them a lot.

Anyways I know you are kind of over the editing thing because like all of us ....you want to play. If I may ask a favor, in your downtime could you please give Florida State a look over? If not it is okay. I don't mind making my own edits to FSU but just gets old re-doing the edits every time I get your "Newest" roster so trying to get them in your base file.

Well again, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WORK ON THESE ROSTERS. You definitely made the game great this year!
Old 07-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #509
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by croc500
Great work Yukon. I have one question. I saw that you did not go back and edit 100% for the skinny leg thing. I did see in an earlier post that someone had taken your file and did the edits and posted their gt to download and that was the file I downloaded and was going to use. But since I have been on vacation, I did not get to start a dynasty so I want the latest file of course since you made many many many great changes since then. Thus my question is has there been any wonderful person willing to take Yukon's latest file and make those skinny leg edits for us to download again? If not, is it really that bothersome?
That question could be two different answers, so I will give both.

Is editing the rest of the legs bothersome ?... It's tedious for sure, especially now, because I have done so many, but not in a specific order... the only way to be sure is to go through them all in a specific order.

Are the skinny legs themselves really that bothersome ? Not to me...
I can not remember the last time I saw them in a game. This may be because I have edited every team I seem to play against in my Dynasties.

Old 07-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #510
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbo2700
I actually think I have it all figured out now Yukon. I'll post it in a couple hours if you send it to me. (gotta pick up the kids)

I think you are talking about the offline file...
I'm a little confused by this whole statement ?

Old 07-30-2013, 08:49 PM   #511
Rookie

Dbo2700's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
I think you are talking about the offline file...
I'm a little confused by this whole statement ?
Yes. The offline roster. Sorry for not making my point clear.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #512
Just started!

OVR: 0

I'm sorry if this question has already been answered (I don't feel like reading 50+ pages searching..) But is anyone else having trouble using this on an online Dynasty? To be honest every roster that I have downloaded hasn't worked for Online Dynasty and it' becoming increasingly frustrating.. I'd like to use the Yukon roster because they look to be the best quality, and because he pretty much completed Arizona (the team I'd like to use haha)

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »