Home

NCAA 14 Rosters for Draft Classes (360)

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Rosters for Draft Classes (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2013, 05:31 PM   #25
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA 14 Rosters for Draft Classes (360)

QB, HB, FB, and WR complete for 2015 roster. Here are the projected underclassmen I have declaring so far:

QB Kevin Hogan
QB Marcus Mariota
QB Brett Hundley
HB T.J. Yeldon
HB Todd Gurley
HB Duke Johnson
HB Jeremy Hill
WR Amari Cooper
WR Nelson Agholor
WR Sean Price (also had to input into game as he is an FCS player)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #26
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Noooo, don't take Gurley away from me! Lol
Old 07-19-2013, 05:49 PM   #27
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
Noooo, don't take Gurley away from me! Lol
I'm giving him to you a year early! These shouldn't be used for playing NCAA only Madden =P
Old 07-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #28
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Are you editing equipment or leaving that alone? I know in the past there were some weird translations with equipment into Madden because they don't match up.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 07-19-2013, 05:56 PM   #29
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herky
Are you editing equipment or leaving that alone? I know in the past there were some weird translations with equipment into Madden because they don't match up.
I'm leaving that alone until I have Madden in my hands and see how these classes transfer over. I'm only adjusting overall ratings, heights and weights (especially for 2015 and beyond I'm making the players a tad heavier), and of course the years.
Old 07-19-2013, 07:22 PM   #30
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Calling it a day, got offense done for 2015 except for guards in 3 hours, not bad. Getting to the point where I don't have a lot of personal knowledge of the players so if anyone has any input for the rosters for 2015+ please don't hesitate to post here I'm mostly using NFLDraftScout as my guide, and I know they're off on quite a few players (they tend to overrate Alabama players I've noticed).
Old 07-20-2013, 08:17 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandetta
Appreciate your work.

I wish there was another way to do this (let us edit the draft class - add/remove players?), because it typically makes the players older than they should be in Madden, but that's a small complaint. The constant contribution by it's members is what makes OS great.
In the "ancient" NCAA Football days for me back in 02-07 all I did was go through the Dynasty mode and edit certain underclassmen measurables so they would seem dominate in the game. When it was time for the players to leave early I would edit it back to the correct measureables then import my classes.

That has worked for me for many years, so I will continue to do it. If it aint broke I won't try to fix it.

Just a little something I figured out to help you guys on getting the underclassmen you want to leave early to have a stacked Draft class
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 11:55 AM   #32
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716
In the "ancient" NCAA Football days for me back in 02-07 all I did was go through the Dynasty mode and edit certain underclassmen measurables so they would seem dominate in the game. When it was time for the players to leave early I would edit it back to the correct measureables then import my classes.

That has worked for me for many years, so I will continue to do it. If it aint broke I won't try to fix it.

Just a little something I figured out to help you guys on getting the underclassmen you want to leave early to have a stacked Draft class
1. That seems like a lot of work.
2. That doesn't guarantee the players will declare. In my South Carolina dynasty I had a really good year with Clowney and he didn't even attempt to declare.

You simply must make the guys you want seniors to get them in the class. If your plan doesn't work, check out my roster =)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »