Home

OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

This is a discussion on OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 08:50 AM   #17
Rookie

omally8's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Sorry again but Fresno state FS derron smith is a JR not senior
Old 07-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #18
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: OS PS3 NCAA 14 PS3 Rosters Correction Thread (READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING)

For the Miami Hurricanes you guys forgot to name the kicker and punter. You just left their names as a number.

Also linebacker Alex Figeuora has been the surprise of the spring and extremely impressive. He will be the starter. In the rosters he's buried 3rd on the depth chart. Every depth chart online and pre season magazine even has him listed as the starter.

I could always edit these my self but just wanted to let you know.

Also missing Ray Lewis III.

Last edited by canesfins; 07-16-2013 at 09:36 AM.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:19 AM   #19
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmers51
One thing for the Buckeyes is the big legged freshman Punter from Australia Cameron Johnston was not put in at all. Easy fix though
That's excusable though. I looked everywhere and couldn't find a height/weight or a jersey number, but he reportedly runs a 4.4 40 and there are videos of him consistently hitting punts 65+ yards. But there's not enough info.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:21 AM   #20
Rookie

Hooky586's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameface1324
Who done WVU's roster that hates them so much lol

All 3 QB overall ratings dropped in rating from default release ratings... Childress dropped from 84 to 81, Millard from 82 to 81 and Trickett from 84 to 80.

Trickett will be the starter, should be in the 84-85 range. Other 2 should both be 83-84

WTF? Who decides to adjust what EA releases so much? I can see barely increasing a certain sub rating that is way off... but to adjust an overall that much?

Hard to trust this file now tbh.
You know if you don't like the changes these guys made, then you don't have to use the file! These guys put in a lot of hours to get these rosters out and they don't need people like you complaining about them. Show some respect!
Old 07-16-2013, 09:21 AM   #21
Rookie

NFLfan80's Arena

OVR: 2

WR Brandin Cooks from Oregon State is missing. He's there best WR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 09:23 AM   #22
Rookie

johnfitz1986's Arena

Miami's Kicker is Matt Goudis, Punter is Ricky Carroll

Also missing Nevada #33 RE & Temple ROLB #52 if anybody knows who they are can you let me know so I can edit them myself
NFL: Green Bay Packers

KEEP RIGHT ON
Old 07-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #23
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameface1324
Because thats obviously what Im saying

The point is, if one team has been adjusted that much (3 pts for 1, 4 pts for another.. 8 pts total for a position) then who is to say it isnt that much for alot of teams, either dropped or added?

Original post says ratings would only change 1-2 points... this is a pretty blatant example that is not so.

But hey, as long as the RG from Tulane has the correct facemask, who cares about ratings that actually effect the game, right?
They never said in the initial post that they only changed players 1-2 points. That comment means that with the edited roster dont come back to them and ask for a 1-2 point change on a player, only if someone is significantly underrated by 3 or more.

Hence, if its 1-2 just make the edit you feel yourself as a similar argument could be made for hundreds of players and not time effective, if its more then its something that everyone may need in an updated roster if they agree.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:29 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadOwl
That's excusable though. I looked everywhere and couldn't find a height/weight or a jersey number, but he reportedly runs a 4.4 40 and there are videos of him consistently hitting punts 65+ yards. But there's not enough info.

Oh it's all legit. lol. I live here (Melbourne) so it was no big deal to fix it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »