Home

Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster

This is a discussion on Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2017, 12:51 AM   #321
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Tdawg's "True Ratings" Re-rated Roster

Also, I played a game with your roster and the current slider set I have... a lot of injuries, two guys out for the season which is cool! As bad as that sounds.. I think the injuries were too frequent, could be cause of the stamina edits but I actually like the injuries, especially playing against no huddle teams cause it slows the game down.. I liked the way the game felt though, may have to try it with a blank profile tomorrow though..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2017, 11:56 AM   #322
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Tdawg's "Adjusted Scale" Re-rated Roster

Tdawg, are you using these rosters with Josh's slider set up, which is default?

Old 08-12-2017, 12:06 PM   #323
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Tdawg, are you using these rosters with Josh's slider set up, which is default?
Yes I am. I'm a big believer in as close to default as possible. Have played about 5 games so far with them and they play great with these rosters imo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-13-2017, 08:53 PM   #324
Rookie

switch8's Arena

OVR: 0

just curious im interested trying these roster and these edits is there a ps3 version ? and is there a 2017 version
Old 08-16-2017, 04:43 PM   #325
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by switch8
just curious im interested trying these roster and these edits is there a ps3 version ? and is there a 2017 version
Sorry for the delay in a response. I don't have a PS3 roster personally. If you are familiar on how to use the Dynasty Editor I could upload a roster CSV file for you to import. No 2017 version yet but I've already asked permission for one and hopefully it'll get approved.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2017, 08:30 PM   #326
Rookie

hornfan's Arena

OVR: 1

I am having some problems with the dynasty editor. I have started two separate dynasties, and when I get to season three, I can't load my dynasty file into the dynasty editor. I am getting an unhandled exemption error every time. I know I am following all of the steps correctly. In fact, everything works flawlessly until season three. Could this be because recent changes to the true ratings spreadsheet Tdawg? I don't know if any of you have played or simmed a couple of seasons but I would love some help on this. Thanks!
Old 08-22-2017, 08:57 PM   #327
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornfan
I am having some problems with the dynasty editor. I have started two separate dynasties, and when I get to season three, I can't load my dynasty file into the dynasty editor. I am getting an unhandled exemption error every time. I know I am following all of the steps correctly. In fact, everything works flawlessly until season three. Could this be because recent changes to the true ratings spreadsheet Tdawg? I don't know if any of you have played or simmed a couple of seasons but I would love some help on this. Thanks!
I meant to get back to you on this. I don't know for sure. I ran tests with the new workbook and didn't encounter any issues. Where are you saving your dynasty at? And it's the actual dynast file you can't load correct? Not importing excel sheets back into the dynasty editor? Just give me as much info as possible and I'll try to recreate in on my end.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:37 PM   #328
Rookie

hornfan's Arena

OVR: 1

I am loading Dynasty file into editor. Using modio, I save file from flash drive into Dynasty default and Dynasty edited folder. I open Dynasty Editor and attempt to open Dynasty file in edited folder. This all works perfectly in first two seasons. Not sure what is different. Another interesting fact is that the same dynasty file works in Xander/skulletors database editor. It opens every time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »