Home

My 30 Year roster set is now available for NCAA 14

This is a discussion on My 30 Year roster set is now available for NCAA 14 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: My 30 Year roster set is now available for NCAA 14

It'd be a big help if you pu ht up the heights and weights. I'm sure Leach would be the Head Coach. Who would be the coordinators?

Im going to finish up a WVU team I had started on. After that, I'll do Tech. Should give you time for the size measurable's. Also, if you know any 40 times, that would be a huge help.

Thanks for putting their accolades to the side. That's a huge help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #42
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3

OC: Dana Holgerson Air Raid. I think I would make a playbook so that I could use the Spike Era and earlier players in their offenses while also having Air Raid concepts that are what you come to expect from Tech.
DC: John Goodner 43/425 hybrid. I figure ill have to make a playbook for that too. I would use a base 43.

Ill get started on the HT/WTs in a bit. Ill knock out the one I know for sure now.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:33 PM   #43
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by herropreese
OC: Dana Holgerson Air Raid. I think I would make a playbook so that I could use the Spike Era and earlier players in their offenses while also having Air Raid concepts that are what you come to expect from Tech.
DC: John Goodner 43/425 hybrid. I figure ill have to make a playbook for that too. I would use a base 43.

Ill get started on the HT/WTs in a bit. Ill knock out the one I know for sure now.
Concerning playbooks, that's what I do with the majority of these teams. I like to make hybrid playbooks and formation sub the correct personel. With the use of Spike ****s players, do you think I should do Zebbie Lethridge. Wasn't he one of the better QBs from ****s era? I remember him in the late 90s.From what I recall, he was pretty good. Plus it will give Tech the option of having a fast QB.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #44
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Concerning playbooks, that's what I do with the majority of these teams. I like to make hybrid playbooks and formation sub the correct personel. With the use of Spike ****s players, do you think I should do Zebbie Lethridge. Wasn't he one of the better QBs from ****s era? I remember him in the late 90s.From what I recall, he was pretty good. Plus it will give Tech the option of having a fast QB.
That is true about having a fast QB. I think that's a good idea. I was going to have Rodney Allison on the roster, who was a great fast QB, but he played in the 70's. Lethridge wasn't amazing. I would have him mid 80's in the ratings. He was one of the better QB's under Spike. Although Spike didn't have a ton of great QB's.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #45
MVP

Just finished West Virginia. Fire up the game and play the ultimate Backyard Brawl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 08:55 PM   #46
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Just finished West Virginia. Fire up the game and play the ultimate Backyard Brawl.
tommycoa, thank you for all of the hard work....can't wait for texas tech. you gonna include johnny football?
Old 09-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
tommycoa, thank you for all of the hard work....can't wait for texas tech. you gonna include johnny football?
Texas AM is all ready on the file. And yes. Just like the University Preident said before the opener against Rice, "Johnny Manziel" is the Starting quarterback.

Last edited by tommycoa; 09-03-2013 at 09:38 PM.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:51 PM   #48
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Texas AM is all ready on the file. And yes. Just like the University Preident said before the opener against Rice, "Johnny Manziel" is the Starting quarterback.
n-i-c-e.....lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »