Home

Class of 2016: 500+ Real Recruits (NCAA14/Xbox360/EA DB Editor)

This is a discussion on Class of 2016: 500+ Real Recruits (NCAA14/Xbox360/EA DB Editor) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2015, 10:38 AM   #17
Rookie

Sparkchaser18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Class of 2016: 500+ Real Recruits (NCAA14/Xbox360/EA DB Editor)

So I am having trouble getting files onto the editor now. I had to restart my computer earlier and when I got back on, all of my .MC02 files wouldn't open with the editor. I tried to change it back with the "open with" tab but for some reason would not let me select the editor. It defaulted to Adobe Reader Now I'm at a dead end it feels like. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.

NVMND- fixed it

Last edited by Sparkchaser18; 09-22-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: solved
Old 09-04-2015, 07:59 AM   #18
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

First try and following the steps in the OP and these worked like a charm! Thanks for these immensely! Will help add some realism to my NCAA universe!
Old 09-06-2015, 07:47 PM   #19
Rookie

phatkroger10's Arena

This is fantastic! Thank you for all of your efforts!

I know these edits are burdensome and time consuming, but any chance you'd be putting out a preliminary 2017 class before the season is over?

GO SIOUX!
National Champions: '59, '63, '80, '82, '87, '97, '00, '16
Old 09-08-2015, 02:47 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsFanMike
i am trying with a 2015 roster which prob is modded. what roter base do you suggest i use?
I haven't tried using any of the 2015 updated rosters, so can't really provide a suggestion on them. I used Buffeye's 2014 one with some of my own edits and haven't had problems with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkchaser18
So I am having trouble getting files onto the editor now. I had to restart my computer earlier and when I got back on, all of my .MC02 files wouldn't open with the editor. I tried to change it back with the "open with" tab but for some reason would not let me select the editor. It defaulted to Adobe Reader Now I'm at a dead end it feels like. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.
I always open the editor, load the config file, and then open the file from the program there. Like I said, I've heard of some issues with rosters corrupting files or making it difficult to open in the editors, but I don't really have a workaround for you at that level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
First try and following the steps in the OP and these worked like a charm! Thanks for these immensely! Will help add some realism to my NCAA universe!
Glad they worked for you rhs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatkroger10
This is fantastic! Thank you for all of your efforts!

I know these edits are burdensome and time consuming, but any chance you'd be putting out a preliminary 2017 class before the season is over?
No problem. I don't anticipate making another one before the end of the season as like you said, it does take a bit of time and effort. I try to fit making them in when I can though, so we will see when that happens next. Don't want to promise a certain timeline though and then not deliver depending on what happens in life.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:53 PM   #21
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2

This just might get me back in to NCAA... Awesome work here man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2015, 01:46 AM   #22
Rookie

HELP!!!!!

Im trying to use these recruits in my dynasty, I can open my dynasty fine using the dynasty editor, but whenever I try to import the three .csv file it says
a field is missing. I then tried to open my dynasty save using the generic EA DB Editor it loads a config xml fine but whenever I try to open my dynasty save
into that editor i always get a JIT unhandled error please any help would greatly be appreciated. I'm using the latest roster from vikesfan and crew.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:01 PM   #23
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Just want to come back and say how great this class is! So many more busts and gems and as a guy who doesn't scout until a player is signed it makes it that much more exciting. I also find recruiting to be a tad bit more difficult since a lot of players already have a bias towards certain schools so breaking into their top-5 is that much more difficult. Thanks again!
Old 09-24-2015, 10:53 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Perry
This just might get me back in to NCAA... Awesome work here man.
Thanks Miles, glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbamaman334
HELP!!!!!

Im trying to use these recruits in my dynasty, I can open my dynasty fine using the dynasty editor, but whenever I try to import the three .csv file it says
a field is missing. I then tried to open my dynasty save using the generic EA DB Editor it loads a config xml fine but whenever I try to open my dynasty save
into that editor i always get a JIT unhandled error please any help would greatly be appreciated. I'm using the latest roster from vikesfan and crew.
I think that the fields are off a bit when using the Dynasty Editor opposed to the Generic Editor. Not sure if this will help, but I am attaching the config file I use that has worked for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
Just want to come back and say how great this class is! So many more busts and gems and as a guy who doesn't scout until a player is signed it makes it that much more exciting. I also find recruiting to be a tad bit more difficult since a lot of players already have a bias towards certain schools so breaking into their top-5 is that much more difficult. Thanks again!
Thanks Rizzo, I kind of had that in mind for all of those who run the dynasty rules similar to PocketScout. But even if you do scout, it still may take some time to find the right player you are looking for. Hopefully having a more realistic top 5/10 to begin with makes it harder to land some prospects as well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Xan's NCAA 14 Dynasty Config.zip (103.4 KB, 42 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »