Home

Class of 2016: 500+ Real Recruits (NCAA14/Xbox360/EA DB Editor)

This is a discussion on Class of 2016: 500+ Real Recruits (NCAA14/Xbox360/EA DB Editor) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2016, 07:44 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Class of 2016: 500+ Real Recruits (NCAA14/Xbox360/EA DB Editor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buganation7
You guys are great..

Another question..

I've never used the editor before so forgive me.

What programs do I need for my MacBook Pro to make this all work? Any tips or suggestions for someone who has never done this before?

thanks again for all feedback and the time!
I've used Virtual Box to run Windows/the editor on my Mac. Warning though - it is quite slow, so just be patient when things are loading.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2016, 10:53 AM   #66
2016 Texas Bowl Champs!

BigMatty615's Arena

OVR: 7

Buga, the config file is the file you have to load before you can open your roster file for editing. If you downloaded the editor, you should have it listed as xanthols dynasty config or something like that...

I believe I discovered, or maybe someone else did and I just didn't know, that if you edit players on the console it causes the file not to work in the EA DB Editor. I have my dynasty where I want it, but I can't edit going forward. It's been a ton of work and I'm thinking about letting it ride and not editing from here on out.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:31 PM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

hey guys this is probably one of the single sweetest ideas ive ever heard of. i am, however, just stupid with all things computer and am trying to limp through this thing the best i can. so i have downloaded the ea db editor and the config files for dynasty and roster are both showing up fine. i can load both configs fine. i have save the dynasty to my flashdrive in the preseason just after creating the recruits and the file is showing up on my computer. but that is literally as far as i can get because im stupid... i downloaded modio thinking that i would have to move the dynasty file there and wave some kind of magic wand or something and i could find a way to get the dynasty file imported into the editor so i can import the zip files with the recruiting data provided. treat me like im a stupid 5 year old if you can and please explain in great detail exactly what to do or what im doing wrong. i would be forever i your debt.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:41 AM   #68
Rookie

Nevermind, tried it on horizon and it worked like a charm. Just wanna thank u guys for keeping college football alive. Great freakin job!!!
Old 02-17-2016, 09:00 AM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMatty615
Buga, the config file is the file you have to load before you can open your roster file for editing. If you downloaded the editor, you should have it listed as xanthols dynasty config or something like that...

I believe I discovered, or maybe someone else did and I just didn't know, that if you edit players on the console it causes the file not to work in the EA DB Editor. I have my dynasty where I want it, but I can't edit going forward. It's been a ton of work and I'm thinking about letting it ride and not editing from here on out.
I'm going to try it on my Windows laptop. Wish me luck. I'll need it lol. Thanks for the help.
Old 02-17-2016, 09:08 PM   #70
Rookie

Is this for ps3 and wats the gamer tag so I can download this
Old 02-18-2016, 09:25 AM   #71
Your Go-to TV Expert

Scott's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javarris95
Is this for ps3 and wats the gamer tag so I can download this

There's no gamer tag for this. You have to do this on your own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2016, 07:33 PM   #72
Pro

jkits's Arena

OVR: 3

Man these are great! I think you and vikesfan059 should talk. He's does the updated rosters each year, which are the most accurate and ratings balanced.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »