Home

Best Rosters by Year for NCAA 2014

This is a discussion on Best Rosters by Year for NCAA 2014 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Favorite NCAA?
NCAA 2010 or before 39 11.82%
NCAA 2011 17 5.15%
NCAA 2012 22 6.67%
NCAA 2013 22 6.67%
NCAA 2014 242 73.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 330. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2016, 11:16 PM   #17
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Best Rosters by Year for NCAA 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkleins
Which game is the '95 roster for, is it NCAA 14?

Yup, 2014.

All three are great rosters with a ton of effort put into them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-27-2016, 11:20 PM   #18
Pro

herropreese's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by djkleins
Added these as well... let me know if there are more to add. Not sure what the playmakers roster is exactly? just best players from that time period I assume.

Didn't see this one lol, basically it's an all time roster with players from the beginning of time till 2010.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-28-2016, 04:11 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

The Alumni Rosters are comprised of former players from each school not necessarily the best all time players which is why I named it the Alumni File

Players are separated by Class in the Era in which they played football at the school.....

For PS3 Users NCAA 14:

I went back and searched my thread and on the page listed below in the link (Art) did convert that file to PS3 via a download link and also you'll see someone uploaded it to EA Roster share (Josh) as well.

Read this Link:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sters-144.html

These rosters are able to be IMPORTED to Madden 11 (NCAA 11) and Madden 25 (NCAA 14) which makes them multi purposes type rosters for guys who might not play much of NCAA Football and prefer Madden

Well you can gather up all the draft classes and create historic teams in Madden using either file

I also created an All Time Grambling Team in NCAA 14 (Using W.Michigan) so a lot of their former great players like Doug Williams, Everson Walls, Henry Davis. Willie Davis, Charlie Joiner and Walter Dean to name a few will be available to play with which is very rare on most roster files

I hope that helps you guys out

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 05-30-2016, 07:59 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
when i get time

i will do a 1992 roster for ps3 it will take 4 mos to do
Careful. All due respect, many have tried, many have died in the effort to do a retro NCAA season roster. These forums are littered with posters no longer with us, their last post a gasping promise to start or complete classic NCAA rosters, and then, nothing.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 05-30-2016, 07:27 PM   #21
Rookie

djkleins's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
when i get time

i will do a 1992 roster for ps3 it will take 4 mos to do
heh, why a 1992?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2016, 10:26 PM   #22
Rookie

djkleins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Careful. All due respect, many have tried, many have died in the effort to do a retro NCAA season roster. These forums are littered with posters no longer with us, their last post a gasping promise to start or complete classic NCAA rosters, and then, nothing.
haha so true tho
Old 05-30-2016, 10:27 PM   #23
Rookie

djkleins's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
The Alumni Rosters are comprised of former players from each school not necessarily the best all time players which is why I named it the Alumni File

Players are separated by Class in the Era in which they played football at the school.....

For PS3 Users NCAA 14:

I went back and searched my thread and on the page listed below in the link (Art) did convert that file to PS3 via a download link and also you'll see someone uploaded it to EA Roster share (Josh) as well.

Read this Link:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...sters-144.html

These rosters are able to be IMPORTED to Madden 11 (NCAA 11) and Madden 25 (NCAA 14) which makes them multi purposes type rosters for guys who might not play much of NCAA Football and prefer Madden

Well you can gather up all the draft classes and create historic teams in Madden using either file

I also created an All Time Grambling Team in NCAA 14 (Using W.Michigan) so a lot of their former great players like Doug Williams, Everson Walls, Henry Davis. Willie Davis, Charlie Joiner and Walter Dean to name a few will be available to play with which is very rare on most roster files

I hope that helps you guys out
I'll quote you on that... in the OP
Old 05-31-2016, 05:37 PM   #24
Rookie

BillD's Arena

Found a link to download the 2010 season's rosters for NCAA 11 on PS3 here in the third post down in bigdoc85's post. Apparently the server is now down so you have to download it from here.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...1-rosters.html

Wondering how this works exactly. I've downloaded the file, unzipped it and moved its contents to a usb drive which I then plug into my ps3, but I get a "no content found" when I try to open the usb from the PS3 browser.

Can someone help with that?

Also updating my OP to include this link for those of you who know how to do this.

Last edited by BillD; 05-31-2016 at 05:42 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »