Home

Searching for it: NCAA Football 12 2016-2017 rosters

This is a discussion on Searching for it: NCAA Football 12 2016-2017 rosters within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2016, 07:48 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Searching for it: NCAA Football 12 2016-2017 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky96
You were right about a few missing players. Everything imported great except FIU only has like 10 players and UTSA has 0 players. I took your advice and added in extra roster spots. I know you said that the original file had more players so maybe this will fix it. Regardless, we are super close to having an amazing roster. Thank you so much for all of your help and patience.
Thanks for doing that. It definitely helped. I double checked the teams, and the size of the rosters were the same as from the roster I used to port. So everything should be good now.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAA 13.zip (798.6 KB, 174 views)
Old 12-04-2016, 11:49 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Everything went great on the last attempt. I can see why you have earned the title of MVP on this forum.... Thank you for making everything clear about what you needed during the process. We made a pretty good team!!! All colleges have full rosters now. Thank you so much again for porting all of this over for me. To pay it forward, I have posted the rosters online for NCAA 13 for the XBOX 360 under the gamer tag:

Duh Winning 34

That way anyone who has a 360 and NCAA 13 can download the rosters easily. Thank you again for everything and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!!!
Old 01-01-2017, 05:08 PM   #35
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
Cool. Glad someone confirmed it for me.

I recently ported Vikesfan's most recent update (10/7). It's in the attachment below. This is be the final update from me as I feel it's more than ready for dynasty use.

*Note a few things, besides the obvious other updates*
-Coaches are the same as they were in preseason
-Teams preseason rankings are fixed.

Remember to auto-reorder depth charts for every team

Also, I tested on the ps3 you CAN realign conferences with no problems with these.
How do I convert this to xbox 360? I downloaded the file on my laptop but don't know how to get it in the game on xbox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2017, 05:24 PM   #36
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jives58
How do I convert this to xbox 360? I downloaded the file on my laptop but don't know how to get it in the game on xbox
Its already converted. The guy who posted above you added it to his EA locker. I'm not familiar with game saves on 360. So I'll probably be best to download from that guys locker.
Old 08-10-2017, 05:11 PM   #37
Rookie

digibrink's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for doing that. It definitely helped. I double checked the teams, and the size of the rosters were the same as from the roster I used to port. So everything should be good now.
Is this for PS3 or Xbox or does it not matter?

Thanks!
Old 06-02-2018, 10:50 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Cool. Glad someone confirmed it for me.

I recently ported Vikesfan's most recent update (10/7). It's in the attachment below. This is be the final update from me as I feel it's more than ready for dynasty use.

*Note a few things, besides the obvious other updates*
-Coaches are the same as they were in preseason
-Teams preseason rankings are fixed.

Remember to auto-reorder depth charts for every team

Also, I tested on the ps3 you CAN realign conferences with no problems with these.
HEY wOULD you guys help me out?? What programs do I need and please explain step by step how to put this file onto a USB and then into my save file from Xbox 360?? Thank you so much and I hope to hear soon
Old 07-27-2018, 07:24 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Use this guide.

I do not see CONTENT or anything with my saved rosters! I know I am late, but its not there

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »