Home

"Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2013, 06:15 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Does anyone know how to embed / post vids from Photobucket? or if that is possible?

Trying to update the first post's gallery with some vids but I keep getting video not found but I can watch it on photobucket.

Last edited by JrueToTheGame; 08-25-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:04 PM   #34
Pro

Dawgfan1's Arena

OVR: 2

I played a half with these sliders in my Kansas dynasty so here are the stats:

Kansas (0) vs TCU (30)

Passing:
Kansas 5/12, 33
TCU 17/20, 165
Rushing:
Kansas 34
TCU 85

My main issue with this slider set is the CPU passing game. Their QB was on fire and didn't miss anything. I feel that the Int slider needs to be raised or the QB Acc lowered.
The CPU running game was really good. Coming into this game, TCU was averaging 170 rushing yards a game, so they were on track for that at halftime.
It was a challenge to move the ball on offense. I couldn't run or pass very well, which was reflected in the score.
I like how this slider set gives me a challenge, but I feel that the CPU passing game needs to be nerfed.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #35
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgfan1
I played a half with these sliders in my Kansas dynasty so here are the stats:

Kansas (0) vs TCU (30)

Passing:
Kansas 5/12, 33
TCU 17/20, 165
Rushing:
Kansas 34
TCU 85

My main issue with this slider set is the CPU passing game. Their QB was on fire and didn't miss anything. I feel that the Int slider needs to be raised or the QB Acc lowered.
The CPU running game was really good. Coming into this game, TCU was averaging 170 rushing yards a game, so they were on track for that at halftime.
It was a challenge to move the ball on offense. I couldn't run or pass very well, which was reflected in the score.
I like how this slider set gives me a challenge, but I feel that the CPU passing game needs to be nerfed.
You're on the money when it comes to the INT Slider that will most likely get a bump coming soon but as for the completion percentage I am very conflicted because in your game there it was clear that the TCU QB was just shredding your defense but then take a look at the stats from this game I just played (I'm Baylor) and the CPU couldn't move the ball at all I'm wondering if it is because how your defense is rated.

I would definitely like to hear more about how the CPU passing is from some other users.

Stats from my last game #7 Baylor vs RICE

Rice Owls at Baylor Bears
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Rice Owls (0-0)037010
#7 Baylor Bears (0-0)71401435
Rice Owls
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T. Stehling11/33 (33%)15110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T. Stehling13372.80
M. Stallings11888.00
Baylor Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Heard18/34 (52%)20941
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J Heard 16955.90
S Linwood14694.91

Highlight play showing off the ratings differential from this game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #36
Pro

Dawgfan1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrueToTheGame
You're on the money when it comes to the INT Slider that will most likely get a bump coming soon but as for the completion percentage I am very conflicted because in your game there it was clear that the TCU QB was just shredding your defense but then take a look at the stats from this game I just played (I'm Baylor) and the CPU couldn't move the ball at all I'm wondering if it is because how your defense is rated.

I would definitely like to hear more about how the CPU passing is from some other users.

Stats from my last game #7 Baylor vs RICE

Rice Owls at Baylor Bears
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Rice Owls (0-0)037010
#7 Baylor Bears (0-0)71401435
Rice Owls
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T. Stehling11/33 (33%)15110
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
T. Stehling13372.80
M. Stallings11888.00
Baylor Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J. Heard18/34 (52%)20941
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J Heard 16955.90
S Linwood14694.91

Highlight play showing off the ratings differential from this game.

Yeah I forgot to mention that my secondary is crappy, all of them are below 80 OVR. But still, their QB was perfect (around 12/12) before I lowered the QB Acc slider to 5. From then on, their QB's completion % was better and more realistic.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:12 PM   #37
Banned

Thanks for the feed back man I'm testing my next game vs SMU with the following tweaks that could possibly make it to Unleash Infinity Version 1.1

75 THRESH
RTK +1
HUM PCV +5
INT +5
HUM kick off PWR -50

CPU ACC -5
CPU Kick off PWR -10
Old 08-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #38
Banned

Version 1.1 of this slider set is updated in the first post its called 1.1 because the tweaks are very minor, I am going to start testing 99 DPI/OPI for version 1.2 (Props to the OS community thread) plan to release later in the week, here are the stats from my last game

Played as #6 Baylor vs SMU in my Baylor dynasty and SMU had no regard for the running game as they dropped back to pass 53 times! SMU went on to put up 373 yards through the air with their 90 OVR QB with a 95 THAC, and was able to move the ball fairly well, but 3 interceptions (1 in the red zone) greatly limited their scoring ability.

Baylor Bears at Southern Methodist Mustangs
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
#6 Baylor Bears (1-0)32114745
Southern Methodist Mustangs (0-1)077721
Baylor Bears
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
S Heard23/36 (63%)18831
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
S Linwood151167.70
S Heard13866.61
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
R Rhodes (#1 WR)111059.52
Southern Methodist Mustangs
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
N Burcham (95 Acc)30/46 (65%)37323
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
P. Line6254.10
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J Gaines (TE)811914.80

This game was played with my latest tweaks and I am excited to see what we can get accomplished with version 1.2!

UNLEASH INFINITY!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:38 PM   #39
Pro

Dawgfan1's Arena

I played another game vs Oklahoma and now I feel like I have a good opinion of this slider set, so I will give it to you.

The Good:

1. I like the challenge that this slider set brings. Most slider sets on OS do not give me enough challenge as I would like, but this set gives me a good challenge.
2. I am liking CPU running game. It's not too dominant, but not too weak either.
3. The tackling in this set is really good. I'm not seeing too many broken tackles, but i'm not seeing too little either. The Infinity is being unleashed in this set.

The Bad:

1. The CPU passing game is still too overpowered. Every QB that I face completes way too many of his passes (around 90%), and the WRs are open on every single play. I feel like the User (and maybe CPU) Int slider will need to be bumped up quite a bit (maybe to 75 for now) and the CPU Qba slider lowered quite a bit (maybe to 10) in order to balance this. Doing so may also make the CPU rushing attack more dominant.
2. Even though I like the challenge on offense, I feel that the CPU's run defense is a bit too strong. I feel like the CPU RDef should be lowered just a little.
3. I think that the User PCV should be put back to 95 because I feel that 100 does not work. Also, like Matt10 is doing in the OS Community sliders, I think that the Int slider needs to be treated as the Pass Coverage slider because PCV simply does not do anything in this game except boost reaction time at higher levels.

I hope that you will take this feedback into consideration because I feel that it can really help the slider set!
Old 08-26-2013, 10:36 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 1

yep i agree the passing on the CPU is way too aggressive, i am playing against syracuse with FSU and they haven't had a 2nd down yet they just march up and down the field and i'm losing 31-3 at the half, i don't mind getting beat but come on i have 20 yards at the half to there 287 lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »