Home

Here's to Wanting the Chain Gang on the Sidelines...

This is a discussion on Here's to Wanting the Chain Gang on the Sidelines... within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #17
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Here's to Wanting the Chain Gang on the Sidelines...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomymac23
From an EA marketing standpoint it really doesn't matter if they really improve the game at all, other than some minor gameplay issues that were in last years game and upgrade the rosters and everyone would still buy the game I'm sure.
What I am saying is this. I LOVE what I've seen in NCAA 12 thus far! No doubt about it. I'm saying chain gangs are a part of American football period. No one really is addressing this fact. It like having NBA 2k11 with no key to call offensive and defensive three second calls. (If the key wasn't there the naysayers would say "Oh I never look at the key so why does it matter.") Its apart of the game and really should have never been left out at any point.
People are always trying to make excuses as to why its not there. I'm don't want to clump what I'm saying in with all the other crazy stuff people ask for (ie. ankle brace colors and hair). That's not apart of an everyday football game, where as chain gangs are.
You really can't play a real game without them. Last time I went to the Rose Bowl I don't remember seeing those magical lines on the field. Players are always looking for the first down marker. I think it's hilarious that people are saying yeah who cares, its all about gameplay.

Only time will tell whether they are in or not, I sure hope so.

TMAC
Nice to have, not a deal breaker, though.

The game is probably nearing beta, so, don't know how much time they would have putting them in this year, but maybe they already have and they haven't released that info yet, too.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:07 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Nice to have, not a deal breaker, though.

The game is probably nearing beta, so, don't know how much time they would have putting them in this year, but maybe they already have and they haven't released that info yet, too.
Yeah I'm really hoping that is the case! Cant wait to see some real gameplay footage.

TMAC
Old 04-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #19
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Honestly, I never even realized they were missing from NCAA 11 until I read it here.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 5

Since EA is taking pictures and incorporating them into the game I wanted them to have this one... LOL Come on Ben & Russ make it happen!

TMAC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1st Down Markers.jpg (5.9 KB, 12 views)
Old 04-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #21
Rookie

Black4track's Arena

OVR: 2

Its 2011, The chain gang should be in this. Is it going to kill me? No, but if it was in previous games, theres no reason why they cant be in a NEXT GEN GAME. Heck the PS1 had a chain gang. There is no excuse. NONE! I just hate it when people try to justify why it isn't in the game.
Dallas Mavericks
UT LONGHORNS
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »