Home

Multiple Dreadlock Length's!

This is a discussion on Multiple Dreadlock Length's! within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Multiple Dreadlock Length's!

As A consumer I feel CHEATED by EA. The Community asked for DREADS, and they give us dreads that are 2 feet long, and look like predator dreads. As a community we want different dreadlock length's or an option to download them onto our game. EA YOU GUYS PUT DREADS INTO THE GAME, NOW FINNISH THE OTHER 50% AND GIVE US SOME DREADLOCK CHOICES.! PLEASE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
Banned

JohnZapp's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Multiple Dreadlock Length's!

i swear, i think ive seen 5 threads for this...
Old 04-27-2011, 07:47 PM   #3
Rookie

1bigcharm's Arena

I think I saw 5 threads for almost everything in this forum. I agree about the dreads length they are kinda long. lol Alot of players in the game do have long dreads tho that do hang low. But I aint trippn they on there now so ima make the best of them. But next year I'm pretty sure we will be able to make adjustments.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #4
Banned

This onw will not close, its open to everyone.. MORE DREADS!!!!!
Old 04-27-2011, 09:51 PM   #5
Rookie

1bigcharm's Arena

HOPEFULLY THE PLAYERS THAT ACTUALLY DO HAVE DREADS WILL HAVE THEM ON THE GAME....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2011, 08:22 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bigcharm
HOPEFULLY THE PLAYERS THAT ACTUALLY DO HAVE DREADS WILL HAVE THEM ON THE GAME....

no im afraid not, according to NCAA rules you cant make the players look like they do in real life. but you can go in and change the dreads for different players. BRING ON THE MINI DREADS EA< THE ONES NOW ARE HURTING MY EYES. my players are not jamicans
Old 04-28-2011, 12:30 PM   #7
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeclucy
As A consumer I feel CHEATED by EA. The Community asked for DREADS, and they give us dreads that are 2 feet long, and look like predator dreads. As a community we want different dreadlock length's or an option to download them onto our game. EA YOU GUYS PUT DREADS INTO THE GAME, NOW FINNISH THE OTHER 50% AND GIVE US SOME DREADLOCK CHOICES.! PLEASE.
my problem with threads like this is the constant bitching and moaning. I can tell by your use of caps and exclamation points the tone you have when typing this. To say you feel cheated because they have 1 length is ridiculous. Telling them to finish the other 50% is pretty much telling them to do their jobs which comes across bad.

That being said, you made the wishlist thread on this topic, there really isn't much more that needs to be said about it since its self explanatory.
Old 04-29-2011, 05:26 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'd Like to see multiple dread lengths too, but I also want to see more longer hair options in general like Clay Matthews golden locks and Troy Palamulu's hair along with option of having it free flowing or pulled back in a pony tail.
OKC Thunder
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »