Home

NCAA Football 12 Assistance Needed: Band Locations For Each Home Team

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Assistance Needed: Band Locations For Each Home Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2011, 02:26 AM   #33
Rookie

krazzed's Arena

OVR: 9
Being a member of the UCF marching band, it makes me really happy that they're looking for this. And the UCF band sits under the smaller of the two scoreboards on the south side stands in section 201.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/krazzed205/brighthouse-seatin-chart-20.gif?t=1295681186
Old 01-22-2011, 02:56 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 33
I don't think this is something that should have people jumping up & slating EA for making this a priority over gameplay issues. This is just a reasonable case of a developer reaching out to the community for some factual information to help towards the development of their title.
Ultimately the location of the band is a minor detail but it does underline an intention for accuracy within the game & highlights the attention to detail the game is being given.
When we get into issues regarding gameplay the debate becomes alot more subjective & you can only hope that developers take notice of the various points made by the gaming communities when implementing new ideas into the game.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:37 AM   #35
MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 12 Assistance Needed: Band Locations For Each Home Team

the badgers band sit infront of the j-O section

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #36
Rookie

CKA15's Arena

OVR: 1
http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/crawford/uploaded_images/img038-705931.jpg
That section is where South Carolina band sits at now
Old 01-22-2011, 09:16 AM   #37
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Wow.....1st time this year they say something about NCAA 12 and their priority is where the "BAND" sits ? Are you kidding me ?
smh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
You guys do realize that it's a completely different group of people that work on gameplay than those who work on things like the stadiums, right? So working on where the band sits in no way, shape, or form takes away from making gameplay improvements.
sanity prevails....

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 01-22-2011, 09:45 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

The Longhorn band sits below the godzillatron (the giant video board) to the right if you are looking towards the video board
Old 01-22-2011, 10:43 AM   #39
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

Vanderbilt:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vanderbilt_Stadium_panorama.jpg (398.1 KB, 316 views)
Old 01-22-2011, 11:24 AM   #40
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
The NCAA Football team is reaching out to the community and wants your help in gathering team reference details for possible inclusion in the years to come. After asking for info on Cheerleader Chants several months ago, they now want your help in learning where each college football marching band sits in their home stadium, as well as bowl, conference championship and neutral site locations.
Am I the only one that noticed this part????? Neutral site locations? Please say this is true, this would be HUGE!!!!!! Give us access to stadiums from Madden for some neutral sites, and this will REALLY add a lot of excitement for us dynasty freaks, especially the ones that post in the Dynasty HQ forums and play 10-15 seasons with a given team.

BTW, if you guys go to the link in the original thread, they have a full list of every school with every school that has been mentioned checked off. Just a FYI to save you guys time. My hokies are taken care of, so I will just sit back and wait for the news to start dropping. I have a feeling this will be a big year for college football, NCAA 11 was (and still is) one of my most favorite football games ever, and I am still playing it 6 months since the game came out. I think they need to fine tune the cheerleaders, mascots, and the band all together, and have them grouped together in the same location. Have the mascot dancing with the cheerleaders to the team's different fight songs. That would really add to the whole college atmosphere!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »