Home

Who will buy NCAA 13 on release date ?

This is a discussion on Who will buy NCAA 13 on release date ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2011, 05:47 PM   #25
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Who will buy NCAA 13 on release date ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan77
...If they made the "perfect" game with anything and everything customizable nobody would buy the following version and so on, and so on...
EXACTLY!!! The only way we get a perfectly fixed game is if they announce they are cancelling the title, THEN they will miraculously be able to fix all the issues. For a reference, see College Hoops '08...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #26
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

I never buy release date because I don't like playing without named rosters. Waiting 3 weeks for Block and Gator to do their thing doesn't hurt me at all, and then once Luv finishes up his set it's really on
Old 09-23-2011, 05:49 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

I've bought on release day since 06-before that I waited for people to play it and let me know how it was first. I'm going back to that now. 12 seems to have gone the wrong direction from 11 IMO.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #28
MVP

PaperBoyx703's Arena

OVR: 22

Im going to mooch of my casual gaming friends and look for problems before deciding to buy oh and of course skim through the forums for Bug threads to blow up...So no I will not buy on the first day/first week/first month
YouTube: TBD
Old 09-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 5

As of today not buying it on release day....or at all depending on reviews. Last week I was playing and just stopped, turned it off and said "nah, just can't get into this game". The gameplay is too F'd up and just worth it. Going to ride Madden/FIFA/Call of Duty until next summer. Of course, once warm weather roles around and i get the itch, who knows.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #30
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDavis45
Despite all the problems, I can pretty much guarantee that majority of people that are dedicated to this site will buy the game on release day
Not me amigo.

As you get older, you have more self control. Not to mention i dont play games as much in general
Old 09-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1

this was the first title i bought since 2007 (ps2) had the 360 version, was no good so i traded it in for the ps2 version....i was conveinced after the coaching carosaul feature..but its been a bug fest..so no..back to not buying it again until majority of issues are fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #32
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

HAIL naw. Never again. I'll give '13 until the first patch, and base my decision on that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »