Home

Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

This is a discussion on Can't import draft classes into Madden 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #153
Rookie

khunpower's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

Man I am pissed!!! I just realized you couldn't export a draft class AFTER I finished a season....That was always my favorite part in the game...to see where my star college players went in the pros.....now the game tells you which of your players got drafted and which didn't.....which would be cool if for instance you were to click don't export....but making that the only connection to the game is stupid....does anyone know if you can still connect thr Road To Glory to Superstar this year?
Old 07-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #154
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

I can't believe all the excuses I'm reading from you fan boys like this should be ok. THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPPENING!! Trust me, I love Madden but there is NO EXCUSE for this. I've imported draft classes EVERY year with no issues. I don't get the issues you all speak of? It's one of the big reasons why I play. I love the real names of draft classes. Yes I go on espn and scout the real players and draft accordingly. I prepare like a real GM. TON OF FUN. Now I have to go by fake names? Stop making excuses for EA kids. If I would've known this, I wouldn't have bought NCAA and I sure in hell won't be buying Madden.

When is the dumb NFLPA contract up? Ya know the one they bought out when they got scared and realized ESPN Football was becoming a better game.

Last edited by MMan; 07-25-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #155
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU ATO
This is a complete smack on the face to the 30 year olds like myself that have grown up playing madden and NCAA. Majority of us play Franchise and Dynasty and that's it. This completely wipes out a whole gaming aspect and is truly a sad day in video games. Also means I have ZERO reason to buy Madden now. What's the point? I can't import my draft classes so why bother? To have some generic draft class?

Fing bullship

Agreed. NCAA 13 is on its way to me as a b-day present, which is the only reason I'll be getting it after reading all the issues including more of the freezes that plagued the game last year. Continuing college careers in Madden was a HUGE draw for me forever and frankly the sole reason I've been buying Madden.

10-1 I pass on Madden this year, and my free NCAA 13 won't see my 360 until the patches are released and at least freezes are fixed. I lost several dynasties last year due to freezes, not interested in more frustration.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 10:08 AM   #156
MVP

OVR: 0

Looks like I will only be getting NCAA this year. I can't stand going through Madden and having made up players coming in as rookies. I love college football so as the season progresses in real life I just can't wait to see these players in the NFL and draft a few myself in the Madden games, but if they take that away from me I know that I won't be able to get as into the Franchise mode as before.

It really sucks because I am a Houston Texans fan and just when we finally get good and have players that are a blast to play with this happens and now I won't even be getting the game at all.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:16 AM   #157
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunpower
Man I am pissed!!! I just realized you couldn't export a draft class AFTER I finished a season....That was always my favorite part in the game...to see where my star college players went in the pros.....now the game tells you which of your players got drafted and which didn't.....which would be cool if for instance you were to click don't export....but making that the only connection to the game is stupid....does anyone know if you can still connect thr Road To Glory to Superstar this year?
No RTG either. Madden has something called "Connected Careers" (CC) which seems pretty damn cool if you read about it. It's all online and basically it is a franchise/player all in one mode. It's marketed as the first RPG sports game. The alternate reality begins and, I believe up to 32 people can join and you either be a coach or a player. For instance, I can join the league as a player (either myself or you can choose and existing player to be) or I can be a coach. Every year you can switch as well. I can switch from a player to coach if I want.

I believe the problem is that CC has scripted generated players for the draft, which I think is stupid. If they would CODE THE DAMN GAME RIGHT, they would make the player and script dynamic, so you could import any player and randomly tie the script to that imported player.

All that said, I hope they fix this next year so you can import draft classes again. I too like importing my class into Madden.

Last edited by nortobc; 07-26-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 08-15-2012, 02:53 PM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 1

Since there isn't any imported draft classes, does anyone know which type of draft classes there will be in madden 13? Will there be the pre made 30 draft classes like they had in madden 10 and 11 or the completely randomly generated draft classes like in madden 12?
Old 08-18-2012, 07:05 AM   #159
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleguzzo
Since there isn't any imported draft classes, does anyone know which type of draft classes there will be in madden 13? Will there be the pre made 30 draft classes like they had in madden 10 and 11 or the completely randomly generated draft classes like in madden 12?
I haven't really followed all of the Madden '13 hype after I found out they were cutting the import feature...but I believe all of their draft classes will be randomly generated.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #160
Ain't nuttin but a peanut

Mizzou24's Arena

OVR: 2
The feature never worked right anyways the ratings were always horribly off

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »