Home

Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

This is a discussion on Can't import draft classes into Madden 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #41
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Can't import draft classes into Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by br329
While there sales are going to be down Taking a year off would kill them.
I got a solution why not just package NCAA Football with Madden from here on out...because all NCAA is becoming is the redheaded stepchild to the Madden series now. Remember NCAA Football 11 was at once consider the better of the two games, that went out the window fast
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #42
Rookie

walker131's Arena

OVR: 5

I don't understand why they would hype up the "mock draft" like they did saying that players would make more intelligent decisions on whether to go or stay, before i didn't care cause i knew i'd get them in madden, but now there's no point... REALLY WTF EA, why would you push this mock draft the whole time KNOWING that it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT
Old 06-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #43
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Did the NCAA team do ANYTHING to improve this game? I've never seen less excitement for this game...ever. Madden sounds amazing but NCAA looks like NCAA 12.5.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:24 PM   #44
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Hummmmm!
Nothing "Major" done to NCAA over the past 3 builds + dropping NCAA's online feature (TB), yet building on Madden's online features + cutting the "ONLY" feature to tie the games together....
Where did EA say that TB was getting dropped? This would be my least favorite development by far. At least there's some rationale behind the other moves.

EDIT: Also, let's not pretend that nothing major has been done. Personally, I think that having true custom conferences was HUGE. RTG, when first introduced, was great. Coaching Carousel, if it had been implemented right, would have been every bit as big last year as Connected Careers is in Madden this year. Teambuilder was great to have in its first two years. And, despite Connected Careers being a thing now, NCAA's OD is still MAGNIFICENT, especially since they introduced the ability to write stories, and manage it from the web (which, if I'm reading correctly, Madden still doesn't have). Saying that nothing "major" has been done is a vast understatement.

Last edited by T-Moar; 06-04-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:30 PM   #45
Pro

moneal2001's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker131
I don't understand why they would hype up the "mock draft" like they did saying that players would make more intelligent decisions on whether to go or stay, before i didn't care cause i knew i'd get them in madden, but now there's no point... REALLY WTF EA, why would you push this mock draft the whole time KNOWING that it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT
it was their way of softening the blow of not allowing importing to madden. and it seems like it didnt work at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #46
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvellousOne
I got a solution why not just package NCAA Football with Madden from here on out...because all NCAA is becoming is the redheaded stepchild to the Madden series now.
Actually, it's not.

I never buy Madden. Bought it once since probably 2004. On the other hand, I always buy NCAA. Madden is just boring to me.

I'll play the demo to test out RTP, but if it doesn't blow my mind I'll probably skip Madden this year as well.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #47
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

I share everyones outrage. I don't understand why these two games aren't tied together at the hip. The base for both games should be one and the same it's football after all. There should be one gameplay team and than after that each team should go there own way about how to make each game unique to each level.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

Last edited by da ThRONe; 06-04-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #48
Rookie

themassacre771.1's Arena

OVR: 5

What a disaster

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »