Home

So Now That We Can Import Draft Picks To Madden 25...

This is a discussion on So Now That We Can Import Draft Picks To Madden 25... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2013, 10:12 AM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: So Now That We Can Import Draft Picks To Madden 25...

I have a quaterback with a 99 rating and won the Heisman, yet when I export him to Madden 25, he is projected as a 5th round pick. While other not as highly rated QBs are projected as 1st rounders. I hope that my created player isnt a bust on Madden 25. How do I boost his draft stock before he leaves college
Old 08-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #18
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

Hmm, the only two things I can ask you are:

1.) Is he an underclassman?
2.) How many 99 OVR QB's are in your NCAA at the current time?

Generally, I only ever see three factors play a role in "if" or "where" a player gets drafted by the projection system.

1.) Size - if he meets the size requirement, he's in the class and all qualifying players are treated the same.
2.) Class - generally, underclassmen seem to be drafted a bit lower in the draft but usually it's the "next round" down.
3.) Overall - finally, it's simply based on the OVR of the player. I would think a 99 QB would be drafted in the 1st/2nd round unless there are just a ton of 99 quarterbacks in your dynasty. Otherwise, you're just looking at some glitch here because I've never seen the game be that drastic on a 99 OVR QB before, since you said there were other 1st round QB's with lesser ratings.
Old 08-20-2013, 12:12 PM   #19
Pro

cuttingteeth's Arena

OVR: 14
Location: I live on the road - ghosting servers of family members...haha.

Here's what I'm wondering:

In NCAA 14 offseason, it actually tells you where your players went in the draft. I'm interested to see if this is exactly the case in M25 (mostly, as your "man" draft will be off in M25, obviously). This will be another cheat guide of epic proportions, if so.
Old 08-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #20
Just started!

He's a senior but im guessing that the type of offense he ran in college might have something to do with it
Old 08-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #21
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by meantop
He's a senior but im guessing that the type of offense he ran in college might have something to do with it
I'd then look at your guy's individual attributes, and, like the other user said, how many other 99's are in the draft class the year your guy is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #22
Rookie

wtd03's Arena

anyone know a guaranteed way to get juniors to leave early? I have an awesome draft class but my 99 junior wr that won heisman is staying put. I need him in this draft class.

I tried to lower his overall to 85 hoping he would go in a lower round but no go
Old 08-21-2013, 08:32 AM   #23
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtd03
anyone know a guaranteed way to get juniors to leave early? I have an awesome draft class but my 99 junior wr that won heisman is staying put. I need him in this draft class.

I tried to lower his overall to 85 hoping he would go in a lower round but no go
The system is fairly random so the only way to get this to work is keep a save file from before you go into the offseason and keep re-loading until he may finally decide to declare. It's possible he may never declare, though.
Old 08-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #24
Rookie

I pray the the ratings for the draftee will be accurate. In past games I have had all 99's in NCAA and when they are drafted in Madden they are dropped significantly. Some to 70s, 60s, or a rare 80. Its ridiculous and one of the most annoying things ever. I dont care what player it is, his talent would not drop that significantly. Things like awareness and maybe injury would drop. Seeing as its a different game. But intagibles such as throwing power, throwing accuracy, speed, accleration, catching, and others would not change! if a qb comes out of college with a certain arm power it would not change! if the guy throw 60 yards he wont all of a sudden only be able to throw 40 because he is in the nfl

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »