Home

NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 12:27 PM   #369
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Q&A Thread

In dynasty: every time you go in/and out of a menu such as 'scores/schedule' or 'top 25' to name a couple, there is this horribly searing bright flash that is supposed to serve as some transition graphic.

Problem is: 1. I prefer not to go blind playing this game & 2. That kind of flash can degrade an HD tv.

Has anyone else noticed this? What designer thought that was a good transition to use?? And can this be patched out? It makes navigating the dynasty mode very unpleasant.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #370
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmanaman
Has anyone else noticed this? What designer thought that was a good transition to use?? And can this be patched out? It makes navigating the dynasty mode very unpleasant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niles08
As I was playing a game between plays it was like I couldn't skip watching the players standing around to bring up the play call screen.
I agree with both of these. The inability to by pass certain cut scenes, and the annoying navigation through menus and stats. These don't seem like huge issues, added up over the course of a game really become irritating and drag out the experience.

A related annoyance of mine that has been in the series for years, is when the season is over and I am browsing the stats and scores, I am constantly being prompted to "Advance to the off-season". So annoying.
Old 07-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #371
Pro

OVR: 14

Is there away to disable my corner going across formation in zone coverage. I know if I coverage adjust I can do it. I Didn't if there was a something to adjust in game settings somewhere.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #372
Forever Faithful

NinerFan1983's Arena

OVR: 11

On the Heisman Challenge mode (I never played through a full season on this) does it span one season or all four years?
Old 07-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #373
Pro

OVR: 14
I am seeing much better defense when I choose coverage adjustment, and base align. The Cpu wants do some wacky things to twins and trips. Right now playing at notre dame and the notre dame qb is 2-10 with 1 pick. I have cpu and human pass accuracy at 5. The notre dame qb is throwing some lame duck passes and missing his target by quite a bit.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #374
Rookie

BuckeyeBoy315's Arena

OVR: 3

Good lord. Is anyone else having issue with dropped passes? I even turned the sliders to 100 to see a little trial and error. STILL, dropped passes.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:33 PM   #375
jp2
Rookie

jp2's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinalsboy21
The option is under advanced controls.
Thank You!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 03:36 PM   #376
Rookie

OVR: 1

Are the OD servers down for anyone else? I think I saw someone say that when they exited out they were back up. I'd hate to lose the game I just played. This is the 3rd time this has happened though...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »