Home

How is your dynasty going

This is a discussion on How is your dynasty going within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #73
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: How is your dynasty going

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I named them with team builder. Much easier than doing it in game. Heres the team builder link. http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...965:1373148865

Only downside to replacing the default USA with this one is you lose the gloves and team color shoes.
Ah, okay. I may use your TeamBuilder team as a template and name them on a partial roster. Thanks man.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:59 AM   #74
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Officially started a Maryland Terrapins dynasty, creating myself as a coach.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 07-10-2013, 08:06 AM   #75
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

Eastern Michigan University Dynasty

First I made a MLB to rated 99 as a freshman for me. 6'1" and 290 pounds.

Then I went into my dynasty and made him play backup HB, FB, and TE as well as my 1st string MLB.

Made my schedule Alabama week 1, Penn State week 2, Rutgers week 3, Ball State week 4, and Notre Dame week 5... then the rest of the MAC schedule.

Here I am thru week 4 and I am 4-0 (yes it is on freshman level for now). Barely beat Alabama 28-21 thanks to two 4th quarter INTs. Since then though it has been smooth sailing.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #76
Banned

OVR: 0

Pretty daggone good... first year of dynasty with Utah State we finished 11-2 (8-1) and got to the Las Vegas Bowl... here are all the accolades (from several weeks earlier) too:

Old 07-10-2013, 08:51 AM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by denardsonthecover
Pretty daggone good... first year of dynasty with Utah State we finished 11-2 (8-1) and got to the Las Vegas Bowl... here are all the accolades (from several weeks earlier) too:

Mountain West Champs too.. Coach of the year winner...
Old 07-10-2013, 09:19 AM   #78
Rookie

Started with Georgia State creating myself as a Coach. Currently 3-1 this season. Beat 3 FCS teams by the scores of 10-0, 6-3, and 17-7. Lost to West Virginia 49-3. Alabama is up next so hopefully wont be any injuries. Already had a 3 star HB OVR of 70 commit to me.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:46 AM   #79
Rookie

catcher_0_3's Arena

Started a UVA dynasty just to get a feel for the new recruiting and stuff, work thru a couple of playbooks, mess with SECElite's slider, and mainly to sim before the rosters came out. Got through year 1 with a 7-6 record. Started year 2 and am 6-2 after beating in sim ranked Louisville, Notre Dame, and Wake Forest. Also beat Miami in a played game 24-21. I'm finding myself getting attached to this team.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:09 AM   #80
Pro

OVR: 11

Started an offline dynasty as Texas State HC.

1st I gotta say, I skipped last years game but I am LOVING 14!

We're 2-2, 1st game of the season I played the #1 ESPN Classic (already) vs Ark St. I was up 10 with 1 min left. They scored on a bomb, got the onside kick and scored AGAIN on the same exact route (I was ticked!!! But amazed at the same time!). My defense isnt the greatest YET.

Im definitely feeling the revamped option attack too. Haven't had this much fun on a football game in awhile!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »