Home

NCAA 14 CPU vs CPU Impressions

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 CPU vs CPU Impressions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 CPU vs CPU Impressions

A what up yall CPU vs CPU player for over ten years. My problem wit games now in days is that I don't think these companies watch their games before they ship them out. That would help them so much. Im not talkin bout playing them, I'm talkin bout watchin them to see pros and cons of what worked and what didn't. Sorry off topic but had to get that off my chest..lol
Old 07-12-2013, 03:01 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 11

Hey hey good to see others rocking the CPU vs CPU look .... I'm still playing NCAA 12 CPU vs CPU decided to wait another year until they add the playoff ,no need for me to shell out another 60 just yet, but glad that you guys that have 14 are enjoying CPU vs CPU

Hopefully madden takes a cue from NCAA and brings back CPU vs CPU franchise
Old 07-14-2013, 07:35 AM   #35
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

Just started a CPU vs CPU dynasty with UVa and I love it so far! I'm 2-0 and getting ready to take on ODU. I think it'd be cool to have a thread or something for CPU vs CPU players to go and chat during our games. Also, does anyone know how to fix the glitch where the scoreboard on the bottom is blank?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 11:47 AM   #36
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

For so long I've upped the difficulty for CPU vs CPU games, but right now I'm trying out default Varsity with 40 Threshold and normal speed 8 minute quarters. I like what I've seen so far in the first quarter of the Arizona at UNLV game.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 07-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #37
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
Just started a CPU vs CPU dynasty with UVa and I love it so far! I'm 2-0 and getting ready to take on ODU. I think it'd be cool to have a thread or something for CPU vs CPU players to go and chat during our games. Also, does anyone know how to fix the glitch where the scoreboard on the bottom is blank?
I haven't found a fix, it usually comes back after the quarter is over.
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 07-27-2013, 03:56 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

How are things going in cpu vs cpu land guys? Just started year three of my Georgia state dynasty. Years one and two were coach mode but I'm coming back to cpu vs cpu for year three and on. Default varsity, 7-minute quarters.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
That game was frustrating to watch as my Georgia State team got blasted 13-45 by Tulsa. My 88 Ovr HB, in his first season since transferring in from Auburn, rushed for 22 yards on 12 attempts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Guys! I consider myself the KING of CPU vs CPU! The King I tell ya! LOL

So this thread is great IMO.
OK, my observations.. Ninjoid already mentioned the PAT glitch. That absolutely needs to be fixed.
Secondly, they have a Wide Broadcast Cam. But if you look in the highlight options post game, there's a totally different Broadcast option. THAT's the Broadcast presentation that needs to be in the actual game with angle cuts etc. Much Much cooler!
Thirdly, and this is a huge concern for me; But Alabama shouldn't be struggling to beat Western KY.
There's not enough difference between the elite and the bottom dwellers.
Maybe if you're only viewing your team, you don't notice it. But if you're viewing every game like I do, you see far too many upsets.
Graphically I love the lighting. But they need to make the cut scenes long enough that we can appreciate the details. Turning the game to Very Slow helps considerably.
Not enough penalties or fumbles.
Lastly, We all use 7-9 min qtrs.; After reading a lot of posts in the Slider Forum about how the Penalty Sliders affect other aspects of the game, I'm wondering if we went to the full 15 min qtrs., would the play clock adjust accordingly?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »