Home

NFL Head Coach 09 Patch Details

This is a discussion on NFL Head Coach 09 Patch Details within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2009, 03:24 PM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NFL Head Coach 09 Patch Details

Post patch PS3 problems here. I bought this game and I love it so far. I had just got into the 06 version a couple of months ago for xbox and someone told me about the 09 version. I went out and shelled out the 500 bucks for the 160 GB PS3 and this is my only game that I play.

Yet, it freezes all the time and I got the patch when I first connected to the internet/loaded the game.

Usually my music stops all together and then shortly after the game freezes. I have to reset the system but the controller still works cuz I can push the playstation button to get to the main menu. As soon as that goes to the main menu I can hear all audio again and if I go back in the game the audio works.....until it freezes again. I have been using auto save recently because I've lost countless hours already. It is frustrating though and just wanted to know what I need to do so I can play my game in peace. I saw that people had this same issue.

Once again I want to say thank to you to the people that made this game cuz I love it. So good job game developers and make sure you tell the important people at EA that you have to keep making these games. Keep up the good work and please let me know if there has been progress on the PS3 post patch patch.

Kevin
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2018, 03:57 PM   #202
Just started!

OVR: 0
I know that i am roughly a decade late, and I am not sure if anyone will even read this but. I bought the game used a couple years ago and could not get the patch. Is there a place i can download the patch and apply it myself?
Old 03-28-2018, 10:59 AM   #203
Rookie

I bought a new XBox 360 console recently just to play Head Coach 09. The game automatically updated as soon as I pressed play so the update is still available somewhere.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:59 AM   #204
Just started!

Interesting, when I start up for PS3 it says it cannot connect to EA Servers. I am assuming I do not have the update, as it's never asked and I do not have access to the servers
Old 04-06-2018, 04:41 AM   #205
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartortus
Interesting, when I start up for PS3 it says it cannot connect to EA Servers. I am assuming I do not have the update, as it's never asked and I do not have access to the servers
Servers for this have been dead for a while.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2018, 11:28 AM   #206
MVP

OVR: 18

Patches are not distributed through games' servers though and are still available long after the servers are shut down for a specific game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »