Home

anyone else ever have a player run, catch, throw, and return for a td all in 1 game?

This is a discussion on anyone else ever have a player run, catch, throw, and return for a td all in 1 game? within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
anyone else ever have a player run, catch, throw, and return for a td all in 1 game?

I am playing in a career coaching the bills and after seeing his throwing ratings I traded for harry douglas halfway through the 2009 preseason. He is rated an 80 at as a balanced wr with 87 potential. In just the second game of the year he caught 5 passes for 58 yards and 2 scores, ran 5 times for 22 yards and a td and threw 2/2 for 36 yards and a td. He also ran a kick back for a td and had 167 yards on 3 returns
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: anyone else ever have a player run, catch, throw, and return for a td all in 1 ga

wow thts impressive, I hv Harry Douglas but he's never done that! He did hv a rec td and return td in the same game but wow :O
Old 12-16-2010, 01:27 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: anyone else ever have a player run, catch, throw, and return for a td all in 1 ga

I almost did with Josh Cribbs but he dropped the game-winning catch
Old 12-16-2010, 01:55 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

I have now played 4 games this season and in the other 3 douglas only has 1 td. He has been a big part of my team's success though with a couple big returns as well as providing a deep threat and a wildcat option. In my last game against the pats he ran for a 1st down, threw for a 1st down, and caught for a 1st down on my game winning drive. He continues to make big plays and figures to be a big part of the future of this team.

That was kinda overshadowed by jamerion bellows scoring his 1st 2 tds of his career though, one on a 6 yard slant with 2:37 left to cut the pats lead to 3, and then one on a 1 handed grab off of a 14 yard catch to put us up with 24 seconds left.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »