Home

Your Own Custom Roster

This is a discussion on Your Own Custom Roster within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2016, 12:16 PM   #57
Banned

TheOncomingStorm's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Your Own Custom Roster

I'm getting "roster is damaged and cannot be used" for almost everything in the ZIP file above. Anyone know why? I'm going through all of CAGE's steps, and am not getting the error with his 2015 coach's file.

EDIT: Looks like the 2014v3 file is working. Other files seem to be incomplete.

Last edited by TheOncomingStorm; 01-10-2016 at 12:23 PM.
Old 02-02-2016, 04:36 PM   #58
Just started!

OVR: 0

im looking for any roster update for the game. Im using an RGH console so I cannot download the roster update. I particularly want a roster with Brett Favre. I wouldnt mind any roster with historic players. I mainly want one with faces on them and not generic images. Let me know what is out there and where to look. Thank yoU!
Old 06-04-2017, 11:43 AM   #59
Just started!

Hey Justin I know you probably haven't looked at this thread in a long time but i am really into head coach 09 and just want to fix the potentials up in the default roster and players overalls. Unfortunately all of your drop box links are gone and I cant find any way to get the files. Is there any way you could put them back up?
Old 06-08-2017, 02:31 AM   #60
Just started!

I know this off topic but can anyone help me? Playing on Xbox 06 and my players are not developing or getting boosts in practice. Mainly the recently drafted players. I have a high level coaching staff. Any help would be great!
Old 06-28-2017, 04:11 PM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadaro33
Hey Justin I know you probably haven't looked at this thread in a long time but i am really into head coach 09 and just want to fix the potentials up in the default roster and players overalls. Unfortunately all of your drop box links are gone and I cant find any way to get the files. Is there any way you could put them back up?
I'll have to do some digging. My PS3 has been dead for about 2 Years and I am not sure where my old files are located.

If I find something I'll let you know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2017, 11:51 AM   #62
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlech1805
I'll have to do some digging. My PS3 has been dead for about 2 Years and I am not sure where my old files are located.

If I find something I'll let you know
Jlech1805 Thank you so much!!! This is my favorite game and being able to finally fix the ratings and potentials would mean everything! If you do end up finding the files please let me know!
Old 11-27-2017, 01:11 PM   #63
Rookie

are you still willing to create custom rosters for the ps3 version? if so, how much do you charge for your time and efforts? looking for a roster that would have the latest team rosters that you could create. please email me at [email protected]
Old 01-01-2018, 02:30 PM   #64
Rookie

Really wish someone had a Head Coach 09 XML config file for the Generic EA DB Editor...that made playing Head Coach so much more fun

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »