Home

NHL 2K10 Updated Rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on NHL 2K10 Updated Rosters for PS3 within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2013, 08:53 PM   #33
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NHL 2K10 Updated Rosters for PS3

Tremendous sir!! Can't wait to fire these up!!!
Old 10-29-2013, 11:14 AM   #34
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

Did a trial of these last night and it was a blast! Very well done. I'm not going to comment on accuracy as I don't focus on that for the NHL like I used to...plus all of my roster worries get devoted to MVP Baseball. So I definitely trust what you have. Once I got to figuring how to add it to my PS3 (which was basically just coping the main folder (the BLUS,etc.) from your zip file to my USB drive and then to the PS3 game/game files screen). It was fine. I did originally try to copy the 4 base files into a previous game save, but that got corrupted, so I assumed I needed you top folder to be included as well...and now that I'm looking at the enclosed .png file, I'm wondering if the game would like a custom one, but not sure if that's worth the trouble.)

I wish an editor was available for this version as I'd like to apply shogun's goalie edits and my dman edits, but not sure I'll have the time for that.

Again....job well done!!
Old 10-29-2013, 07:37 PM   #35
Rookie

CrazyKitchenGuy's Arena

OVR: 3

I have Shogun's original goalie edits worked in, unless he has some new stuff out that I haven't seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2013, 09:20 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 8

Big thanks for doing this work! You had mentioned you have some sliders that worked well with your rosters if you dont mind sharing that would be great if you could post some information on what is working for you.

One item that perhaps you can help me with, and it does not pertain to the use of these rosters. I play 10 minute periods with fatigue recovery at 0, but still the 4th line does not get alot of playing time, any insight on getting them on the ice?
Old 10-30-2013, 10:10 PM   #37
Banned

daflyboys's Arena

It's a shame that the online capability seems dead with the PS3, unlike the Xbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleebo
I play 10 minute periods with fatigue recovery at 0, but still the 4th line does not get alot of playing time, any insight on getting them on the ice?
Other than doing manual line changes, it's probably hard coded that way. I use the semi-auto line change.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 8

Unfortunately that would only work for the team I control. I like to play a season out as every team, no I dont play every game but I will play a couple of random games in every day of a seasons schedule, or sometimes will play as visiting team every game through an entire playoffs...
Old 12-06-2013, 07:35 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 1

Why are goalies rated so low? Some of the elite guys are in the 60's compared to a reimer who's 70.

Is it tied into shogunofharlem's goalie tweaks?
Old 12-06-2013, 08:29 PM   #40
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34
Why are goalies rated so low? Some of the elite guys are in the 60's compared to a reimer who's 70.

Is it tied into shogunofharlem's goalie tweaks?
Yes. Don't worry, they play well. Sometimes too well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »