Home

Which Sports Game Are You Looking Forward to Most After E3/EA Play?

This is a discussion on Which Sports Game Are You Looking Forward to Most After E3/EA Play? within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2017, 12:37 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
PES for me, FIFA has shown nothing and I hated FIFA 17. NHL also a no-show so far.*
Old 06-19-2017, 09:19 AM   #10
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
I'm happy to hear such good things about Live, but the clips of actual 5 on 5 I saw still didn't quite pass the eyeball test for me.* That said, I'm really suffering from 2k fatigue now more than ever, hopefully EA can put something good out there.

Other than that, PES 2018 really continues to improve yearly, while FIFA seems to have made very marginal upgrades.....again.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:20 PM   #11
Rookie

Madden for me. Played it at E3 and the frost bite engine really had an impact on the field. Heavy guys feel heavy small guys can really zip and dart. *I'm excited for sure!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2017, 02:31 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 12
PES 2018, Forza 7

I think PES 2018 actually is on par with FIFA as far as looks are this year. *Gameplay has always been much better on PES so I am really excited about it.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:18 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 5
Smile Re: Which Sports Game Are You Looking Forward to Most After E3/EA Play?

NBA Live 18 and NBA 2K18 Nintendo Switch.

I've been a Live player since NBA Live 95 so I'm definitely giving NBA Live 18 a buy no matter what. Of course I've heard a lot of good things about it, that's very exciting.

As for 2K18, I don't think I'm going to get it on PS4, since I already decided to purchase NBA Live 18 on major console. However NBA 2K18 for Switch is VERY VERY VERY NICE. I know it's not going to be the same game as the PS4 version, but it is definitely going to be the best b-ball game that you can play on the go. Imagine having a game on the underground or buses, or just meet someone at the pub who's also interested in NBA games and you can have a match right away. This is just so amazing to be true.
Old 07-08-2017, 03:27 PM   #14
Banned

Re: Which Sports Game Are You Looking Forward to Most After E3/EA Play?

Madden will almost assuredly get most of my attention, but I can't wait to play Threes in NHL 18. And I'm hoping Live 18 retains its better feel while improving everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »