Home

SSG College Football - Real Time Sim League

This is a discussion on SSG College Football - Real Time Sim League within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-22-2015, 03:20 PM   #9
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
re: SSG College Football - Real Time Sim League

We still have openings if anyone's getting the itch to dive into a college football sim experience. Nothing will make you forget EA Sports NCAA faster than out coaching and out recruiting using just your strategic mind!
Old 12-16-2015, 12:50 PM   #10
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

The Heisman Trophy winner has been announced, and today we’ll be simming the Conference Championship games. We’ll then head into Bowl Season which will be followed by the offseason, recruiting, etc. Now is a GREAT time to get into this league, and I would recommend Bowl Bound College Football (on Steam!) to anyone who is a true fan of the game and wants to experience what it’s like being in charge of a college football program. With EA’s NCAA football game no longer on the market, BBCF is the best option (and far more realistic).

We are accepting applications for ANY teams, so you’re no longer limited to our original 3 conferences. Check out our website in the link in my signature!
Old 12-29-2015, 09:32 PM   #11
Rookie

fmrodog's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
The Heisman Trophy winner has been announced, and today we’ll be simming the Conference Championship games. We’ll then head into Bowl Season which will be followed by the offseason, recruiting, etc. Now is a GREAT time to get into this league, and I would recommend Bowl Bound College Football (on Steam!) to anyone who is a true fan of the game and wants to experience what it’s like being in charge of a college football program. With EA’s NCAA football game no longer on the market, BBCF is the best option (and far more realistic).

We are accepting applications for ANY teams, so you’re no longer limited to our original 3 conferences. Check out our website in the link in my signature!
Application sent for both. Wasn't paying attention to which league I was signing up for so I accidentally sent my college teams on the pro league.

Last edited by fmrodog; 12-29-2015 at 10:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2016, 01:59 PM   #12
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

We are simming our National Championship game (Oregon vs. Wisconsin) on Monday, and will be starting the offseason/recruiting after that.

Plenty of teams available in all conferences across the country. Fill out an application if you're interested!
Old 01-16-2016, 04:59 AM   #13
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
We are simming our National Championship game (Oregon vs. Wisconsin) on Monday, and will be starting the offseason/recruiting after that.

Plenty of teams available in all conferences across the country. Fill out an application if you're interested!
When is the next season starting?
Old 01-16-2016, 01:57 PM   #14
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Mike, interested in this. Tried to get the demo and it will not install properly.

Do you guys just sim the games? I would not have time to call plays for games but could for the management parts

Is this game hard to learn? Never played it so hate to be a burden.lol

I would LOVE my Tennessee Volunteers if possible. I put in an application. Let me know if anything is wrong with It lol

Last edited by TheBleedingRed21; 01-16-2016 at 03:32 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:59 PM   #15
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jct32
When is the next season starting?
Our seasons run concurrent with their real life counterparts. So right now in the college football league, we're signing assistant coaches and will begin (official) recruiting soon after that.

The same pattern is used for all of our leagues which gives us our year-round universe of the major pro and college sports.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2016, 10:01 PM   #16
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
Mike, interested in this. Tried to get the demo and it will not install properly.

Do you guys just sim the games? I would not have time to call plays for games but could for the management parts

Is this game hard to learn? Never played it so hate to be a burden.lol

I would LOVE my Tennessee Volunteers if possible. I put in an application. Let me know if anything is wrong with It lol
We don't call the plays live, but you have a week to create a gameplan/scheme that can be as involved or uninvolved (auto) as you'd like.

You do need a working version of the game to participate as you'll be created export files from within the game itself.

Like any game, there is a learning curve, but we have an active and involved chat where we try and help guys out. There are also some guides in our forum for each game/league.

I received an application for Tennessee today, and I'm assuming that was you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »